Tim McGraw (Personalized SUCCESS!!)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim McGraw (Personalized SUCCESS!!)

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hi to everyone. I got a personalized success from Tim McGraw today!! Cool! I used a personal email address, however I will not be posting that on here..But the address in the database matches the envelope, so here is the address:

Tim McGraw
P.O. Box 128138
Nashvilee, TN 37212
USA
This came in about 25 days or somewhere around that. {up} You can comment as well! Im so happy got this one.. [ugotmail]

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim McGraw (Personalized SUCCESS!!)

Post by RYAN-J »

Awesome success dude!! HUGE fan of his music!! :D I totally need to send a request out to him soon! :D Nice photo they sent ya too! 8)

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

That's a GREAT Success!! I sent my CD Booklet to him in early 2010 and got it back quite quickly :)

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RYAN-J wrote:Awesome success dude!! HUGE fan of his music!! :D I totally need to send a request out to him soon! :D Nice photo they sent ya too!
Thanks andyes I love the photo as well! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jonnoy1572
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jonnoy1572 »

That's just like the one I got Saturday. It took mine 4 months because I requested through his management than his fan club or website.
If you want to see this and more, got to photobucket and look-up the user name jonboy1572. All the pics and envelopes are there. After numerous failed attempts to upload through photobucket and imageshack, I've given up. Its all on photobucket if you want to see it.

The only truly authentic autograph you will ever get is the one you personally saw being signed. Anything else your just taking someone elses word for it....
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Jonnoy1572 wrote:That's just like the one I got Saturday. It took mine 4 months because I requested through his management than his fan club or website.
CONGRATS! :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi dancingirl1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tim McGraw on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Rebafan wrote:That's a GREAT Success!! I sent my CD Booklet to him in early 2010 and got it back quite quickly :)
Thanks and GREAT Success 4 you too! {up}
Missklp17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Missklp17 »

That's awesome! I like Tim Mcgraw I really need to try him. Congrats to you and check out my successes and other cool stuff on my facebook autograph page and feel free to join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 6431602073
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Missklp17 wrote:That's awesome! I like Tim Mcgraw I really need to try him. Congrats to you and check out my successes and other cool stuff on my facebook autograph page and feel free to join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph ... 6431602073
Nice facebook page! And thank you!