Alan Rickman Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Alan Rickman Success!

Post by karend2003 »

Sent 2 photo, LOR and SAE to: Alan Rickman, Independent Talent Group Ltd on the 10th of Janauary 2011 .

Received a reply on the 15th of June, including one photo, personalised and signed! Absolutely delighted with his, he's my favourite actor! :)

Photo:
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5356/dsc03040l.jpg

Envelope & Compliments slip:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/566/dsc03041bz.jpg
Autographs Recieved: J.K Rowling, Dame Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Emma Thompson, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Ian McKellen, Jason Isaacs, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane, Domhnall Gleeson, Robert Hardy, Toby Jones, Helen McCroy, Richard Griffiths, Bruno Mars, David Beckham, John Travolta, Westlife, Ant & Dec, Interpol, Feeder, The Coronas, The Blizzards, Keith Duffy, Manchester United players, Keith Barry, Brian Gleeson, Ireland Rugby players.
Most wanted: Helena Bonham Carter.
AzkabanPrisoner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Alan Rickman Success!

Post by AzkabanPrisoner »

Wow, congratz!! Great success :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi karend2003 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Alan Rickman on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Miriamka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miriamka »

Oh, you're so lucky! He doesn't sign a lot! Amazing success, congratulations! {up}
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

Thanks AzkabanPrisoner and Miriamka :)
Autographs Recieved: J.K Rowling, Dame Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Emma Thompson, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Ian McKellen, Jason Isaacs, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane, Domhnall Gleeson, Robert Hardy, Toby Jones, Helen McCroy, Richard Griffiths, Bruno Mars, David Beckham, John Travolta, Westlife, Ant & Dec, Interpol, Feeder, The Coronas, The Blizzards, Keith Duffy, Manchester United players, Keith Barry, Brian Gleeson, Ireland Rugby players.
megann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by megann »

Congrats, enjoy your great success! :mrgreen: {up}
fergalk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fergalk »

your lucky you got that sighed because he normally doesnt sign anything that shows him as snape ,and he normally gets his secetary to send some stupid letter saying he is out of the country,well done anyway
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Oh man, that was so clever to send him a picture of himself, but with Snape in the background! Though I'm shocked he even signed that, I think you're one of the few person getting him signed something with Snape, LOL. Congrats! :mrgreen:
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SimonaMusik »

congrats! thats so cool that snape is in there! :D
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

Thanks guys :) Ya that's why I sent that picture, kinda annoyed now I only sent it in black and white cause I really didn't think he'd sign it because of the fact he doesnt sign Snape stuff! Happy with this though :) Thanks for the comments! :)