Charity Request Questions

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
Luke796
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Charity Request Questions

Post by Luke796 »

Hey everyone!

So today I was reading that Sir Paul McCartney only signed TTM for charity. Naturally, I died inside. But then I remembered, at my school we have a charity.

We try to do fundraisers and work for a children's hospital that works to he rehabilitate kids both physically and mentally.

In short, I want to get his autograph, sell them and give the profit to the hospital as a gift from the whole school. But before I request anything, I have a few questions...

Because it's Paul McCartney, is it likely that I will receive a response? How do I introduce myself and tell him what I plan on doing? How do I address the envelope to make sure whoever gets it knows I'm from a charity? How do I write the letter? Is it wrong to include a photo for myself, I am a huge fan? Would it be wrong to send three photos, 2 for them and 1 for me? Lastly, what is a good auction site that I can get the actual price of the photo signed, to make the most of it?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Thanks in advance for any help. Please respond. :D
Thanks
Luke
Beatlemaniac
Favorite Successes: Charlie Watts(x3), Klaus Voorman(with a handwritten note), George Martin, Pete Best, Deep Purple, Kyle Gass.
Most Recent Success: Adam West(Paid off website
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, George Harrison, John Lennon, Brian Wilson, John Hurt...
Let's Get Together and Do it Again!
Luke796
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Charity Request Questions

Post by Luke796 »

......................... PLEASE?!?!?!? I want a little help at least :D
Thanks
Luke
Beatlemaniac
Favorite Successes: Charlie Watts(x3), Klaus Voorman(with a handwritten note), George Martin, Pete Best, Deep Purple, Kyle Gass.
Most Recent Success: Adam West(Paid off website
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, George Harrison, John Lennon, Brian Wilson, John Hurt...
Let's Get Together and Do it Again!