Nina Dobrev SUCCESS!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
helloworld123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nina Dobrev SUCCESS!!!

Post by helloworld123 »

I'm SO EXCITED!! Today i got an envelope with no return address! When i opened it, it was a 9X12 picture from Nina Dobrev!!!! I ONLY sent a letter of request.

I sent it on 10/16/10
Received on 11/12/10
*LESS than a MONTH*

I used this address:

Nina Dobrev
"The Vampire Diaries"
Bonanza Productions, Inc.
2364 Park Central Boulevard
Decatur, GA 30035-3914
USA

:)
http://autographsgalore.webs.com/apps/p ... =106214225
Picture^
Recent Success: Ariana Grande
Favorite Success: Alex Meraz (IP)

My Collection:
autographsgalore.webs.com
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nina Dobrev SUCCESS!!!

Post by harrypotterfan. »

hey that is kool u got something back. it looks like she is sending new photos out. i already three by her so im not writing to her anymore. i did send her a magaizne cover to her people in bc but that was a long time ago. anyways love the photo you got.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! She is stunning
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Great success ;)
AUTOGRAPH92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AUTOGRAPH92 »

Wow that's awesome!
You're lucky!
Love her in Vampire Diaries!
It's amazing how quickly you got something back!
Awesome success! :mrgreen:
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Congrats...Its a nice picture but you do realize its her new stamped autograph and not hand signed by her right ? I just think you need to know that in case you ever tried to sell it or something.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

johnnylightning wrote:Congrats...Its a nice picture but you do realize its her new stamped autograph and not hand signed by her right ? I just think you need to know that in case you ever tried to sell it or something.
Whilst you are correct,it is sadly a stamp, it's not about what you think they ''need to know''. I believe if they want to know,they will ask. Also,it is quite presumptuous to say they might try to sell it.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

congrats

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
stebbins061
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stebbins061 »

I sent to the cast in august and still hadn't gotten anything. Congrats on getting something back so quick.
Most Recent: Troian Bellisario (received 2/17)
Most Wanted:Paul Walker, Vampire Diaries Cast, Hellcats Cast, Nikita Cast, Supernatural Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast.
Favorites:John Cena, Scout Taylor Compton, The Devil's Rejects, Wentworth Miller, OTH cast, and Miley Cyrus.
Recently Sent: Lucy Hale VV (Received 3/31)
In Person Success:
John Cena, Sheri Moon Zombie, Scout Taylor Compton x2, The Boondock Saints Brothers, Corbin Bernsen, Elise and Electra Avellan, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Elvira, George Romero, Ken Foree.
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Jaffer wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:Congrats...Its a nice picture but you do realize its her new stamped autograph and not hand signed by her right ? I just think you need to know that in case you ever tried to sell it or something.
Whilst you are correct,it is sadly a stamp, it's not about what you think they ''need to know''. I believe if they want to know,they will ask. Also,it is quite presumptuous to say they might try to sell it.
Well i think people need to know these things...and they might not know to ask if they assume its real and i think if they ever did try to sell it it would be nice for the person buying it to not pay real prices for a fake autograph. I get tired of how people get mad if someone tells them the truth,maybe this person knew it wasnt real but it didn't sound like it and since this is a autograph collecting website people tell people the truth about what they received on here and i think most people are glad when we do!!! Better to know the truth than live in denial.