Does anyone send out other things to get signed?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
thebucch

Does anyone send out other things to get signed?

Post by thebucch »

Like Golf Balls, Book plates, posters, etc. Just wondering and what do you send out that's unusual.
Received: 30 Dane Cook,Little mermaid,Shrek,Chicago,Avenue Q,Bill cosby,WICKED,Dirk Nowitzki,Robby Gordon,ALL MY SONS,Jeffrey Earnhardt,kyle busch,david pearson,bobby allison, richard petty,greg norman,ernie els,robin williams,jeff daniels,jerry lewis,clint eastwood,dick van dyke,jim davis(garfield),vince papale,angela langsbury,jane fonda,lauren graham,susan sarandon, christian bale,a steady rain playbill,
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Does anyone send out other things to get signed?

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

i'm working on getting a poster signed i just sent that out recently but other than that i just send pics
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
AxlSlash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AxlSlash »

I'm currently collecting signatures on a newspaper article from Pete Seeger's 90th birthday concert at Madison Square Garden last year. So far, it's signed by Pete and Emmylou Harris, and is going to Ruby Dee tomorrow.
scarybun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scarybun »

AxlSlash wrote:I'm currently collecting signatures on a newspaper article from Pete Seeger's 90th birthday concert at Madison Square Garden last year. So far, it's signed by Pete and Emmylou Harris, and is going to Ruby Dee tomorrow.
Unfortunately newspaper print is one of the most acidic materials around and it will definitely fade and yellow more quickly than you like. In the future you might consider photocopying the article onto acid free paper and sending that around, rather than the newsprint.
terrylewis4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by terrylewis4 »

hi have send off boxing gloves, football shirts, mini cricket bats all of which have been returned signed. i have just sent off some wimbledon tennis ball i hope they come back signed. fingers crossed {up}
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I always look for vintage items on Ebay. Yesterday I sent Jane Powell a 1950's movie magazine, a Dixie cup lid with her photo on it, and a 1950's movie card.

I have sent baseballs, golf balls, and posters in the past.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

I have never sent anything unusual to be signed. I usually just send photo's but I have also sent leaflets and posters too :) I also once received a signed CD but I didn't send it or request it, it was just an amazing surprise!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
chriscollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chriscollector »

I send all kinds of stuff, base, tennis ,foot, basket, and golf balls, magazines, figures, cards, jerseys', DVD's, VHS boxes. Basically anything I can find that I would like to have on display.

After a few years I got tired of flat photos all the time.
rockhound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockhound »

I'm on a music kick right now so I'm sending CD Covers, Pick Guards, Drum Heads and Microphones, very rarely do I send just a picture.

Depending on the sport I'll send something specific to the athletes position like maybe a football receivers glove that I got Randy Moss to sign as an example. Again very rarely do I send a picture.
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

Dvds and only dvds. It's nice to watch a movie knowing the actors or director signed it.