Ashlee Simpson Via Chicago- HELP! :)

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
drpeppersthe1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ashlee Simpson Via Chicago- HELP! :)

Post by drpeppersthe1 »

Hi Everyone!

I have been a huge Ashlee Simpson fan forever! Her music, acting, I've loved everything she's done! {??}

I was super exctied when I heard that she would be starring on Broadway because I figured that it would be my chance to (Hopefully! Possibly!) get her autograph! I would scream if I was able to get it! [ugotmail]

I have had success Via Venue before, but I have never been able to get one through the actual Broadway show type thing. {down}

Here's what I know:
Ashlee Simspon-Wentz has joined the cast of Chicago. But this is only for a short run from November 30, 2009 until February 7, 2010. {up}
http://www.chicagothemusical.com/pressr ... adway.html
This is the address I have:
Chicago
c/o Ambassador Theatre
219 W. 49 St.
New York, NY 10019

Would I put:
Ashlee Simpson
Chicago
c/o Ambassador Theatre
219 W. 49 St.
New York, NY 10019

I've seen people who have to put "Stage Manager" on the envelopes, and I would just really like to know if anyone knows if they could let me know.
If you have ever sent to the "Chicago" show and got a success I would love to know the address (If it's this one) and how you used it.

Thank You Very Much! :D :D :D
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ashlee Simpson Via Chicago- HELP! :)

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

You can either put to the stage manager or Ashley it really depends on how you want to do it. Ask the stage manager for a playbill or see if you can send a direct request to Ashley
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Good luck with this, I wrote to her when she performed in Chicago in London a few years back. I also tried her IP and left an envelope at the stage door with photos in it, I asked the girl on the door if she'd try and get Ashlee to sign them and I would return later to pick up my envelope. I never got the CD inlays back that I sent to her but she did sign IP and she did sign the stuff in my envelope..do you never know.
drpeppersthe1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drpeppersthe1 »

Rachel wrote:but she did sign IP and she did sign the stuff in my envelope..do you never know.
Whoa! Did you get to meet her in person!?!?

That gives me hope!

I've decided that on Monday I shall be sending to her via that address, and then I am going to send to the Stage Manager at that address to try to get a cast signed playbill with Ashlees autograph on it. :) Thanks for you guy's help! :D Greatly appreciated.
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

I did, 3 times actually. I was a big fan back then. She always stopped on the way into and way out of the theatre to sign some autographs. On the way in there was often only about 10-15 people waiting, on the way out however...you gotta be right at the front!

Good luck!
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Write to her like this:

Ashlee Simpson
Chicago
c/o Ambassador Theatre
219 W. 49 St.
New York, NY 10019

Do not send to the stage manager. You are after Ashlee Simpson obviously, not the cast of Chicago. Do not do both - just request a headshot or Playbill at the end of your Ashlee Simpson request!

Good luck!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
hasenaali
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hasenaali »

Hi I would like to write to Ashlee Simpson after new years :D

Would it be okay If I send her two photos to sign instead of requesting for a playbill?

Do I need to write ''Please Hold for Ashlee Simpson Until (Date of Performance)''?

xoxo
Favourite autographs: Carley Stenson, Jodi Albert, Loui Batley, Emma Rigby
Most wanted: Guy Burnet, Robert Pattinson, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, BSB, Kristen Stewart, Roxanne Mckee
Recent Requests: Robert Pattinson, Janet Jackson vv, Lady Gaga vv, Backstreet Boys vv, Hannah Tointon, Roxanne Mckee, James Sutton, Carla Chases, Zoe Lister
Recent Successes: Sarah Jayne Dunn , Carley Stenson (2nd), Loui Batley (2nd)