Leah Remini Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Leah Remini Success!

Post by Coolirishgirl »

Sent over a month ago to Leah Remini and gor a signed picture of her own back on Aptil 22nd

Sent to

Leah Remini
c/o Leah Remini Fan Club
P.O. Box 15669
North Hollywood, CA 91605
admin
Site Admin

Re: Leah Remini Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Coolirishgirl :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the picture and envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Leah Remini on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Congrats

Leah signs hundreds of those and her fan club sends them out

IMHO 100% real
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coolirishgirl »

Thanks. She personalized mine. She's amazing!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Coolirishgirl wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 2:40 am Thanks. She personalized mine. She's amazing!
No she didn't personalize it. Someone at her fan club did. But that is 100% her signature.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coolirishgirl »

How do you know that she didn't personally sign? Is there proof of your claim? It did take a while to get to me. It's cool that it's her real signature.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Coolirishgirl wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:18 pm How do you know that she didn't personally sign? Is there proof of your claim? It did take a while to get to me. It's cool that it's her real signature.
That's what happenes at these fan clubs and agencies.

I have recieved the same thing with Katee Sackoff, Simon Pegg, Judi Dench, Sophie Marceau, and Henry Cavill. They sign hundreds of photos and have an assistant (or someone) personalize each one as they come in. The celeb isn't coming in everyday to personalize photos. This keeps people from re-selling as they have personalizations. I sent to Cavill three times and got the same photo every time with the same personalization. Unless you are adept at using dry-erase or alcohol to remove the personalizations.
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coolirishgirl »

That makes sense thanks. Are in person.autographs more authentic than through the mail? Thanks
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Coolirishgirl wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:41 pm That makes sense thanks. Are in person.autographs more authentic than through the mail? Thanks
Yes of course

If you got an auto "in-person" then you were standing there meeting the celeb while they signed. Many meet celebs at Expos and CCs to do just this.

TTMs are hit-and-miss. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany people out there have fake autos received TTM hanging on their walls thinking they are real. What's even worse are the autopen "successes" which is utterly ridiculous.
Coolirishgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coolirishgirl »

I agree about the autpen successes and it's pointless to waste stamps on them.

How can you tell what's real and what's not though TTM? Have you met any celebs in person? That's good to know the in person is authentic.