Patrick Wayne

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
treasa.liz07
$10 gift certificate winner

Patrick Wayne

Post by treasa.liz07 »

On August 23, 2022
I mailed a LOR, SASE, photos and Q&A card to

Patrick Wayne
P.O. Box 2476
Toluca Lake, CA 91610-0476
USA

Today September 1, 2022
I received everything back unsigned with a letter stating that they are requesting we donate money to his father's charity if we want an autograph. The John Wayne Cancer Foundation. The 5x7 was going to be a Christmas gift for my grandmother in law so I am willing to pay the $40. Still deciding if it's worth it to pay for one for myself. I think I might!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Latest 10 autographs- {??} Lacy J. Dalton, Hank Williams Jr #2, Craig T. Nelson #2, Ronnie Milsap, Crystal Gayle, LuLu Roman, Shirley MacLaine, Jeannie C. Riley, Jackie Hoffman, Fran Drescher {??}
Mr. Music
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Patrick Wayne

Post by Mr. Music »

WOW!!! That's new. I wrote him in February of this year and he signed my movie cover, plus sent 2 8×10's and a 5×7. I didn't even ask for the pictures.
treasa.liz07

Post by treasa.liz07 »

Mr. Music wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:32 am WOW!!! That's new. I wrote him in February of this year and he signed my movie cover, plus sent 2 8×10's and a 5×7. I didn't even ask for the pictures.
To the same address?
Latest 10 autographs- {??} Lacy J. Dalton, Hank Williams Jr #2, Craig T. Nelson #2, Ronnie Milsap, Crystal Gayle, LuLu Roman, Shirley MacLaine, Jeannie C. Riley, Jackie Hoffman, Fran Drescher {??}
Mr. Music
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mr. Music »

Yes, the 8×10's are both the same pictures. S.A.S.E was smaller for blu ray and he paid for bigger envelope postage to have it all mailed out. He even wrote a beautiful letter back to me as well. I know alot of actors and actress are going to the point of changing due to all the autograph hounds that want all their different stuff signed and turn around and sell it.
treasa.liz07

Post by treasa.liz07 »

Mr. Music wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:33 pm Yes, the 8×10's are both the same pictures. S.A.S.E was smaller for blu ray and he paid for bigger envelope postage to have it all mailed out. He even wrote a beautiful letter back to me as well. I know alot of actors and actress are going to the point of changing due to all the autograph hounds that want all their different stuff signed and turn around and sell it.
Okie doke thank you! I am very willing to donate to his dad's foundation. One of them is a Christmas gift and I think its a reasonable price. :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi treasa.liz07 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Patrick Wayne on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)