BBC Pride And Prejudice cast

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
godschik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

BBC Pride And Prejudice cast

Post by godschik »

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the cast of the 1995 BBC Pride and Prejudice cast? I'd love to be able to get them all, but I don't want to waste postage as most of it would be overseas (I'd also want to get stills from the production for them to sign so that would be a waste if they didn't as well).....
Thoughts?

(I have heard Colin Firth sends out secretarial, so I probably wouldn't bother there)
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BBC Pride And Prejudice cast

Post by Sammya »

I only have Colin Firth, but as you said, his autograph is supposed to be secretarial. However, I've recently decided to try other cast members, and I'm going to start with Anna Chancellor and Crispin Bonham-Carter. I might try even Jennifer Ehle, but I didn't like it there much, so I'll see. If I get something back, I'll definitely post a feedback. The actors, except Colin Firth, are not that popular right now, so there's a chance they will reply.