Help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
brentdbeggs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help

Post by brentdbeggs »

Fanmail.biz,
I am a big fan of peter jacksons lord of the rings and was wondering if I could get some help on whom in the cast signs autograph requests. Any help would be greatly apreciated
isia_144

Re: Help

Post by isia_144 »

Hello :) ,

As far as I know Ian McKellen, Billy Boyd and Ian Holm are good at fanmail. There were also a few successes from David Wenham and Sean Astin, although I have tried to get their autographs via addresses from database with no success. You can check out the database to find more info.
Hope this helps ;-)

Jagoda {thumb2}
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

I know it is time consuming but the best way is to get a list of the cast member's names that you really like and then click on the search function on this site (top right of the site) and see about their signing habits.

Unfortunately, most the cast doesn't sign or only signs via venue but the ones isia_144 mentioned should be good places to start.

BossC
brentdbeggs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brentdbeggs »

Thanks for the help everybody! As a token of my thanks I will share something with you. Demi Levoto star of Camp Rock will be appering at the mall of america at the best buy rotanda to sign copies of her cd! On August 8th from 1 to 3 pm