Robert Redford Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tokri
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Robert Redford Success!

Post by Tokri »

Sent: 28/01/2019
Received: 05/03/2019

Used address:

Robert Redford
Sundance Resort
8841 N. Alpine Loop Road
Sundance, UT 84604-5538
USA

Sent three pictures, received all three back signed.
http://surfmypictures.com/image/b835338 ... 1mdhl.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/b835338 ... erqzx.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/b835338 ... pdbxj.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/b835338 ... cya6t.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Robert Redford Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Tokri :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Robert Redford on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Sorry to tell you but he sends out autopens.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

bud simpson wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:55 pm Sorry to tell you but he sends out autopens.
Geez don't tell people the truth.
Are you crazy?
They get their panties in a bunch.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Congrats on your success! {up}
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Geez don't tell people the truth.
Are you crazy?
[/quote]

Although sometimes deemed "rude" to provide unsolicited feedback, it is usually more the person giving the feedback. Ie: You would not want a nurse to diagnose what it wrong with your car. When you have an opinion on something and state it in public forum, either know what you are talking about or be prepared when someone calls BS on your BS opinion. To make this really easy for you, you and I are very different levels are collectors. When you have the years, collection and knowledge to make an authentication call, go for it. When you are a new collector that barely has a collection and does not collect the same genre that you do, go for it, but be prepared for a professional rebuttal. I personally only comment on authenticity when asked by the poster. The polite thing to do. Of course everyone is different. There are childish, jealous people out there that just like to waste space so they can feel involved, superior or knowledgeable. There is an entire section on this website dedicated to "Is my autograph authentic". This is not that section.

Again, congrats to the OP on his success.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

CBMK wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:09 am Geez don't tell people the truth.
Are you crazy?
Although sometimes deemed "rude" to provide unsolicited feedback, it is usually more the person giving the feedback. Ie: You would not want a nurse to diagnose what it wrong with your car. When you have an opinion on something and state it in public forum, either know what you are talking about or be prepared when someone calls BS on your BS opinion. To make this really easy for you, you and I are very different levels are collectors. When you have the years, collection and knowledge to make an authentication call, go for it. When you are a new collector that barely has a collection and does not collect the same genre that you do, go for it, but be prepared for a professional rebuttal. I personally only comment on authenticity when asked by the poster. The polite thing to do. Of course everyone is different. There are childish, jealous people out there that just like to waste space so they can feel involved, superior or knowledgeable. There is an entire section on this website dedicated to "Is my autograph authentic". This is not that section.

Again, congrats to the OP on his success.

[/quote]

Panties riding up are they sweetheart? Little tight in the crotch area?
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

northwellguy,
I for one as I'm sure many more do on this site would want to know if the autograph they receive is real and authentic. I was not being "rude" and just being honest. I've been collecting for over 40 years and for the past 10 years working for an major name in the autograph authentication business. So I do know what I'm doing and talking about. You are so far off when you think it's a jealousy issue. Ok, so maybe this was the wrong section to comment on authenticity BUT as a fellow collector I would certainly want other peoples opinion on the authenticity instead of believing it was real.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

I did make a mistake, however. It's not autopen but a secretarial. Sorry.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

bud simpson wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:13 pm northwellguy,
I for one as I'm sure many more do on this site would want to know if the autograph they receive is real and authentic. I was not being "rude" and just being honest. I've been collecting for over 40 years and for the past 10 years working for an major name in the autograph authentication business. So I do know what I'm doing and talking about. You are so far off when you think it's a jealousy issue. Ok, so maybe this was the wrong section to comment on authenticity BUT as a fellow collector I would certainly want other peoples opinion on the authenticity instead of believing it was real.
Bud, an authenticity comment from you is not what I was referring to. When someone knows what they are talking about and are not just making random assumptions, that I get. However, when a newbie hack that thinks he knows what is what posts his authenticity opinions on everyone elses successes, that is where my problem comes in. Northwellguy is known for this. He has bummed out some really nice people on this board for absolutely no reason. I am speaking of autographs that are in fact authentic. The only reason I can imagine him doing so would be jealousy. Professionals such as yourself will not make a call when they either do not know the correct answer or just to post. I personally prefer the feedback section of this site because not everyone is a professional or knows what they are talking about. I think it is awesome that you share some pretty expensive knowledge with members for free. I just wanted to clarify. :D