SHIA LABEOUF success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mymymy

SHIA LABEOUF success

Post by mymymy »

Got an autograph from Shia at the Uk premier of the 2nd "Transformers" movie at the Uk premier at the Odeon in Leicester Sqaure. He, like most of the cast were quite scrappy about signing, doing a few here and there, but not relly ever commiting for a huge anount of time. I just got an autograph, and so very nearly got a photo with but her turned away and moved on just as he signed mine.

There are very few people who "do the line", meaning they systematically(the only way it should be done but very few do) sign along for everyone waiting, all other celebs need to take a leaf out of the few people I have seen who do this out of thanks to thier fans, this includes, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Robin Williams and George Clooney!

Only managed to get one pic of him as it was heaving and hard to guggle the camera and graphing.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... img356.jpg
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... 0_0101.jpg
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SHIA LABEOUF success

Post by WookieeLover »

Great success! Congrats!!! {up} {thumb2}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi Benedict! ;-)

Thanks for sharing! :)

Shia is one of my favourite actors, I loved him in "I, Robot", "The Greatest Game Ever Played", "Disturbia" and of course, "Transformers". {love} You're so lucky to have met him! {??} At least he signed for you, as I know sometimes he can be very nice, but he also have an off days too. {thumb2} I'm very happy to see your in person signature, as it matches very well to the TTM ones (you know, the basic characteristics) - it now makes me wonder if he even sends secretarials at all TTM as yours really looks a lot like the ones I assumed were sec's. :? I think Shia does sign authentically after all TTM! :mrgreen:

Which other main cast members were there? Did you see Megan Fox or Josh Duhamel? :) I'm a huge Duhamel fan so I was wondering how much he signed (if he attended the premiere)? {??}

Thanks & congrats again!
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Im 99% sure Shia's TTM are authentic too

Yes, Magan and the Director, Michael Bay was there but didnt sign down where I was, didnt see Josh, but he might have been there.
lizane

Post by lizane »

mymymy wrote:Im 99% sure Shia's TTM are authentic too

Yes, Magan and the Director, Michael Bay was there but didnt sign down where I was, didnt see Josh, but he might have been there.
Thank you mymymy! :D Cool, but you got the most important one! :mrgreen:
baunty_lt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baunty_lt »

nice success!! Which row were you at? It looks from the photo like 3rd, quite far from him. And you still managed to get his auto. Do you have any special tricks, xexe? ;)
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

I'm jealous of all these great in person successes on this board - it's a good photo. Well done. Wish I could have gone. {up} {love}
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smartcollegeguy »

Nice success! Did you get to meet Megan Fox?
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Awesome benedict!! Shia is so cool. 8)

RYAN J. 8)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

Thanks all,

I was actually in the front row but the pic I took was of him a fewmetres down the line then zoomed in. I couldnt take any more pics as it was hard enough to get the auto when he was down near me, it was mayhem!