Exit The King Signed Playbill Success! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
RYAN J.

Re: Exit The King Signed Playbill Success! :)

Post by RYAN J. »

Nope their FREE!! Just remember to write a polite request and provide the SASE. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi Ryan! ;-)

Thank you for your feedback. {up} Great success – congrats! :mrgreen:

You have been added to the list for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate. :)

8)
yellow
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks Yellow. Much appreciated! {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Hey Ryan glad you finally got your success back! Keep up the good work.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks for your comment newbie86. {thumb2} Am very happy to have gotten one before they close. :D

RYAN J. 8)
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

WookieeLover wrote:omg! Congrats! I'm so excited if I will get my photos back! {thumb2}
If you sent the photos to the stage manager, don't hold your breathe. That's just being lazy!

Ryco11757 wrote:Another Sucess! everybody is getting Susan Sarandon but me :lol: it's ok one day i will get her!
..there is a difference (or atleast I think) from getting it from the stage manager and getting it from the individual. It's (again) just lazy to send to the stage manager, but since that's everyone's fav new idea...whatever. Susan appears to only have responded to requests that have included pictures/covers/etc., so keep waiting (as I am too); she may just be waiting until the end of the run to respond to them!

Good luck!
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:
WookieeLover wrote:omg! Congrats! I'm so excited if I will get my photos back! {thumb2}
If you sent the photos to the stage manager, don't hold your breathe. That's just being lazy!

Ryco11757 wrote:Another Sucess! everybody is getting Susan Sarandon but me :lol: it's ok one day i will get her!
..there is a difference (or atleast I think) from getting it from the stage manager and getting it from the individual. It's (again) just lazy to send to the stage manager, but since that's everyone's fav new idea...whatever. Susan appears to only have responded to requests that have included pictures/covers/etc., so keep waiting (as I am too); she may just be waiting until the end of the run to respond to them!

Good luck!

Hello Thank you for responding! i have sent her a photo each time twice. and i also have sent her to every address of her out there :lol: i'm only 13 so i hope i will get her autograph one day {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Hopefully everyone get's their replies back quickly. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:12 am.