Barry Sanders - Fake?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barry Sanders - Fake?

Post by faceless105 »

I sent to Barry Sanders on 5/16/18 and received a response on 6/27/18. I sent a TC and a 4x6 photo. I received a different card back signed and the 4x6 photo unsigned. I used the HOF address in the database.

I'm not sure what to make of the signature though. Is it a stamp? It honestly looks like it was signed with a paint pen that was in the process of exploding. The envelope looks like it got wet, and maybe that's the reason, though I'll add that I didn't see any sign of water on the card or the photo. Weirdest signature I've ever seen. I'd love to hear some comments.

Acko
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barry Sanders - Fake?

Post by Acko »

That's really weird. It looks like it's signed with really bad pen. It's not printed,so it's either secretarial or authentic anyways they used really bad pen.
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by faceless105 »

Yeah you can see the streaks in the light of where the pen pushed down, but like I said, the best way to describe it is, it looks like they used a paint pen that was currently leaking. The "ink" is very thick and you can feel it, so it's written in some form, just never received anything like this one before.
Taylorswiftfanpjr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Taylorswiftfanpjr »

Its a pre print it got one too
faceless105
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by faceless105 »

Mine definitely isn't printed. Maybe it's an autopen, but not printed. I can feel the texture and see the streaks. Do you have a pic of yours? I'd love to compare.

I am doubtful that it's legitimately signed, because who would sign like that? but now I'm just curious what happened with this mess
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi faceless105 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barry Sanders on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)