Rowan Atkinson and Jodie Prenger IP SUCCESS!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
isia_144

Rowan Atkinson and Jodie Prenger IP SUCCESS!!!!

Post by isia_144 »

I spent six crazy days in wonderful London. In my opinion it's the most beautiful city on the planet, really. {??} I love it!
The first thing I wanted to do was to get Rowan's autograph. I really admire him, he is such a great actor. I heard that he only sign theatre stuff, so I bought a programme.
I was waiting about 40 minutes for Mr. Atkinson after a show of Oliver! when he finally came out! I was so excited :D He was very kind and signed for all. I also got a photo taken with him! SOOOO HAPPPY! {love}
I also got Jodie Prenger autograph, she's a really nice person :)

Regards,
Jagoda :)
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Rowan Atkinson and Jodie Prenger IP SUCCESS!!!!

Post by x-Jen-x »

YOUR SO LUCKY!!! Well done! Your very pretty too!

I tried Jodie IP earlier in the year-last month-but failed, she was ill, so she didn't come out theater-was told she was a really lovely person though. I got her autograph TTM-which took 4 days-She is a LOVELY person! I admire her. :D

And strange, was told Rowan Atkinson was lousy at signing at the Theater royal stage door..but judging by your success-he doesn't seem to be. {thumb2}

Must buy that small program, I've got the large one, but not small one..been meaning to see Oliver!, just can't get tickets.

Jen :D
isia_144

Post by isia_144 »

x-Jen-x wrote:YOUR SO LUCKY!!! Well done! Your very pretty too!

I tried Jodie IP earlier in the year-last month-but failed, she was ill, so she didn't come out theater-was told she was a really lovely person though. I got her autograph TTM-which took 4 days-She is a LOVELY person! I admire her. :D

And strange, was told Rowan Atkinson was lousy at signing at the Theater royal stage door..but judging by your success-he doesn't seem to be. {thumb2}

Must buy that small program, I've got the large one, but not small one..been meaning to see Oliver!, just can't get tickets.

Thank you, Jen :D Yeah, it's so hard to get the tickets, but I'm not suprised - I heard the show is really brilliant :)
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

WELL DONE 8)

Youre very lucky to get such a good pic with him, that is quite rare, he looks really happy!

I saw the show in January and it was superb and really want to see it again before Rowan leaves.

Big congrats {thumb2}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello Jagoda! :D

Wow, you're so lucky - huge congratulations on your wonderful in person success! {clap} I've been a big fan of Rowan for many years now (since the "Mr Bean" TV show), and I absolutely loved "Mr Bean's Holiday", it was so funny! :mrgreen: Oh yes, and of course "Keeping Mum" was a brilliant film too. {??} His autograph is super rare, and basically the only way to get it is in person (as you did!). {thumb2} I quite like programmes from plays, they're very interesting to read and they're a great addition to a collection (the only play programme I have so far is from Charlie Cox's play, "The Lover & The Collection" - it's very nice!). :) And I agree with Jen, that's a lovely photo of you & Rowan! :mrgreen: You are very pretty! :D

Congrats again Jagoda - you have a nice in person collection going so far: first you met Woody Allen, and now Rowan and Jodie Prenger! {up} Keep it up!

Best regards!
Liz
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by honey »

The photo is amazing :)
That's great that you visited London and got Rowan's autograph :)
Congrats :)
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

That is a brilliant success, congratulations!
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ne0ven0m »

Fabulous success. He will always be a childhood icon to me, and I'm very envious of your encounter {thumb2} .
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

isia_144 wrote:
x-Jen-x wrote:YOUR SO LUCKY!!! Well done! Your very pretty too!

Thank you, Jen :D Yeah, it's so hard to get the tickets, but I'm not suprised - I heard the show is really brilliant :)

Your welcome :) Heard that too-it sounds great! {up}

isia_144

Post by isia_144 »

Thank you all for your nice comments! :)