Cheap Frames?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Street Magic Magician
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cheap Frames?

Post by Street Magic Magician »

Buying Frames is the point where autograph collecting can start to get a little expensive. I was just wondering if any one knew of some place on the internet, or in some store that cheap (but good) frames could be purchased?

Thank you,
Street Magic Magician
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cheap Frames?

Post by Dubsbball14 »

Street Magic Magician wrote:Buying Frames is the point where autograph collecting can start to get a little expensive. I was just wondering if any one knew of some place on the internet, or in some store that cheap (but good) frames could be purchased?

Thank you,
Street Magic Magician
If you want to make it less expensive you can buy a binder at an office store that holds over 100 autographs in plastic sleeves. When I started I wanted to frame them all so much but when you start to get a lot then that is just too much money. Plus you would have to get different size frames, as not all celebrities send the same size autograph.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cheap Frames?

Post by Cutie3409 »

Dubsbball14 wrote:
Street Magic Magician wrote:Buying Frames is the point where autograph collecting can start to get a little expensive. I was just wondering if any one knew of some place on the internet, or in some store that cheap (but good) frames could be purchased?

Thank you,
Street Magic Magician
If you want to make it less expensive you can buy a binder at an office store that holds over 100 autographs in plastic sleeves. When I started I wanted to frame them all so much but when you start to get a lot then that is just too much money. Plus you would have to get different size frames, as not all celebrities send the same size autograph.
I do the same! :D It works great, and it's cheaper. The plastic sleeves are great because like Dubsbball14 said, it'll work for any size photo that is 8x10 or smaller. {up}
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

They do work great! I think mine even hold 8.5x11 size photos.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

Dubsbball14 wrote:They do work great! I think mine even hold 8.5x11 size photos.
I know! I love them! Really!? 8.5x11? I have to go try this! LOL Thanks Dubsbball!
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

I think I just got them at an office store and it said it fits 8x10's but when I put my 8x10's inside there is still about an inch room to spare.
Cutie3409
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutie3409 »

You can get them anywhere. I got mine at Walmart.... yes I'm cheap. LOL Oh well, I'll spend the money I save somewhere else.
fanmailfairy509
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fanmailfairy509 »

[agree] I use plastic protector sheets & a binder too!

As for frames, there are some nice, cheap ones in Wal-Mart or Michael's Arts & Crafts Store (esp. when it's on sale!) :D

Hope that helps!
Kirstie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kirstie »

And you can always select your favourites and just frame those ones!
~*Kirstie*~

Please tell me if any of my signatures are not authentic! I want to know!!

jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

I have 4 of the big binders full, frames are pretty much out of the question for me,