Ebay signed shirts.

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
ilvebigbrother
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ebay signed shirts.

Post by ilvebigbrother »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =27289null

It says it has COA.
But where did the seller get it from?

Thanks -Lil 1-

Sig Made By Hangman!
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ebay signed shirts.

Post by Shambler »

You don't really have to 'get' a COA from anywhere, you can just make it up on your computer and print it out yourself. Which is what pretty much everyone does.

I don't know why you don't just send your own England or United shirt to Rooney to be signed, like I suggested in at least two of your other topics about the same issue. That way you know you'd be sitting with the real deal, and better yet he even dedicates it to you personally! :neutral:
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
kangaroopoo

Post by kangaroopoo »

Hey
This doesn't look real to me. I will upload a pic of my wayne rooney shirt i got thru his ageny.

Pic:
ImageImage

Hope this helps!!!

kangaroopoo
Most recent- Dimitar Berbatov, Cesc Fabregas, and Frank Lampard Mini Shirt
Fav Success- Steven Gerrard, Cesc Fabregas, Jorja Fox, Man Utd autos, Wayne Rooney shirt
http://photos-by-lucy.fotopic.net/ Please Visit, let me know what you think:P
Mr Kennedy

Post by Mr Kennedy »

That Rooney on the eBay auction is a fake, the COA means squat
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

About 90% of the shirts on ebay are fakes. A COA means nothing but a piece of paper with words printed on it unless it is issued by an authorized company.

Anyways the signature on the shirt itself looks pathetic and the price should raise concern over its authenticity too.

Jason 8)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographfanno1 »

jasonw wrote:About 90% of the shirts on ebay are fakes. A COA means nothing but a piece of paper with words printed on it unless it is issued by an authorized company.

Anyways the signature on the shirt itself looks pathetic and the price should raise concern over its authenticity too.

Jason 8)
Are you sure 90% is fair? I would go to 95% of all autographs on eBay are fake, and 99% of shirts are fake there.
A short glance could instantly tell this is fake too, I even noticed (ages ago) someone with a ridiculously bad Beckham fake got over £200 for it. I feel sorry for those people who don't know about this site and think that all of these things on eBay are real - I myself was one of those people around 5-10 years ago but am now glad there are these forums!
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

autographfanno1 wrote:
jasonw wrote:About 90% of the shirts on ebay are fakes. A COA means nothing but a piece of paper with words printed on it unless it is issued by an authorized company.

Jason 8)
Are you sure 90% is fair? I would go to 95% of all autographs on eBay are fake, and 99% of shirts are fake there.
A short glance could instantly tell this is fake too, I even noticed (ages ago) someone with a ridiculously bad Beckham fake got over £200 for it. I feel sorry for those people who don't know about this site and think that all of these things on eBay are real - I myself was one of those people around 5-10 years ago but am now glad there are these forums!
I would say 80% of the signed items are fake and 90% of the signed football shirts are fake.

I will move this to the "Is my autograph authentic" forum.

Jason 8)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theo2008 »

Definitely fake, just buy a shirt and send it to his agency, he'll sign it for you.
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
joshh_911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joshh_911 »

Get the Rooney shirts from Sports Direct while you can, at £4.95 without name or a £1 more with either Rooney, Gerrard, Terry or Cole on you can't exactly complain and no massive loss if they go missing...

;)
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographfanno1 »

To be honest, I think it's worth paying a pound more if you want to send it to Wayne - he will probably think more favourably if you paid extra to get his name on it.