All i am asking for is your prayers for a real great friend

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

All i am asking for is your prayers for a real great friend

Post by stephanie »

Aug 5, 2005 a really beautiful great friend of mine Amanda,
Someone whom i considered to be a sister to me was seriosly injured in a car accident. She has very very serious injuries and is in a coma since the accident. There is alot ot trauma and brain and head injuries that i am not going to mention out of privacy and respect for the family. She is a bright , beautiful young girl who needs all the prayers she can get.
So please i know no one on here but me is directly effected by this but i am asking from you to please pray for this friend of mine. prayers are always answered and right now we need our prayers to be answered.
She was a warm hearted caring person who loved the world and her family and friends and done so much for everyone.
Please say a prayer for my Bamba (amanda).
I have been best friends and known Amanda sister Tammy for about 20 years now. She is just 18 just turned it she has her whole life ahead of her please lets give her this chance and let her have her whole life.
PLease please say a pray for Amanda
Thank you all for reading this and I wish each and all of you and yours are safe and nothing like this ever happens to them. Its so sad to go to the hospital every single day for hours and see her this way, she her in a coma and unresponsive not seeing that besutiful smile or hearing that giggle. So please I am asking anyone who can and will say a prayer for her. I had posted a few pics of her. This was her at junior prom this year. This year she will be a Senior. Thank you all and god bless.
James

Post by James »

Hi Stephanie.

I send all of my prayers and thoughts to your friend.

I hope that she will be okay.

God Bless to both of you.

James {up}
ok

okay

Post by ok »

I respect the fact that we should pray for her,but was there alcohol invloved because when people drink and drive then thats nothing to pray for and she looks young and the young people are the ones who make accidents by drinking and driving
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Dear ok,
That was not needed at this time. All she wants is our thoughts and prayers for a wonderful girl. That is a private matter so please respect that.

Stephanie, your friend will be always in my prayers!!!! God bless her!
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Dear Stephanie,

I'm so sorry to hear about the accident, thats aweful and to happen to such a pretty girl!! All my thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family! I hope for only the best and quick recovery time for your friend!

Larisie
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

YOURS_SINCERELY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by YOURS_SINCERELY »

Dear Stephanie,
It's terrible to hear of such an accident to such a vibrant girl.
My hopes and prayers are with your friend at this time.

My sincerest regards,

YOURS_SINCERELY
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
Margaret Thatcher.
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

prayer

Post by celebrityfan »

I hope that your friend recovers well, and that God will be looking after her during this time of need.

My prayers are with you and your friend.

God bless.

Steffi
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman
stephanie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: okay

Post by stephanie »

ok wrote:I respect the fact that we should pray for her,but was there alcohol invloved because when people drink and drive then thats nothing to pray for and she looks young and the young people are the ones who make accidents by drinking and driving
no no drinking was involved and just because people are young dont assume always the worst. no it was a 3pm friday and it was a rain storm the city just paved this road blacktop and with the rain and the oil from the new paved road made the street slippery.. but no no alchol wa involved this girl is a straight A student, model, and works a job. volunteers in her spare time for different organzations. she does free modeling as well for different organzations and charity events. she also collects food for the poor, collects gentle used unwanted balankets for women and men shelters. she is a very very great bright kid. so no sorry no alchol was involved
thank you eveyrone for the prayers and thoughts power of the prayer i eblive in and today i was just up there and she is now off breathing machine breathing on her own with the trek still in her throat. she is still in a coma but thats the updatye today a of 230pm thanks eveyrone our prayers are being answered.
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

My prayers are with her aswell.
AutographAddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographAddict »

Hi stephanie,

My thoughts are with Amanda, and I hope that she gets well soon.

AutographAddict :|