Doris Day authentic?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Doris Day authentic?

Post by *JesusLover* »

HI, I sent doris day (I haven't put scans on my site yet) but I was wondering with other successes, are hers real? I looked them up on ebay, and they're similar but look kinda different so any opnions? thanks! *JesusLover*
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Doris Day authentic?

Post by Carol »

Well, we really can't know with no scan.. {up}

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
TheHoff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheHoff »

ebay is hardly a reliable comparison source...
in my opinion day successes are secretarial {down}
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Will Bozarth »

seeing as though she doesn't answer her phone or notes as "Doris", but as "Clara" (i think that's the name), anything as of the last few months to a year (maybe more) with "Doris Day" written on it is secretarial
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Unfortunately ttm responses from Doris Day are believed to be secretarial. Although they look very similar to her in person autograph, one way you can tell the 2 apart is by looking at how she writes her D's.

Here's an example of an authentic 1, just compare those with any recent ttm success and you can see a clear difference.

*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *JesusLover* »

yah, I noticed that on her "Ds." They probably are and thats kinda dissapointing! Thanks for your oponions everyone! Sorry for no scan. I just scanned my scan of my doris day autograph. Thanks! *JesusLover*
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vespasian »

all doris day in the last 5 years ttm are secretarial {down}