Cheech

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cheech

Post by Will Bozarth »

So, I posted my Cheech "success" yesterday in Feedback, but I was wondering if he sends out authentics. I compared my signature to another signature that was received a short time before I received mine because... well... they looked the same.

I ruled out preprint by drawing a line from the end of the "C" upwards to the necklace:

I ruled out autopen:

Here's a supposed in-person signature from 2001:

Opinions, please?
nolanryan32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cheech

Post by nolanryan32 »

Well seeing that I spoke to someone that has close ties to him through email - we carried on a good 6 reply back & forth email with each other, I would have to say it is authentic.

I don't see why someone through email would go through all the trouble to waste both mine & their time if they were just going to send out a forgery, ya know?

That & the fact that the picture I sent was sent along with one they included and the sigs match.

Also looking at known authentics online, they all to me match as well.

So my opinion - which is far from expert - is that it is indeed an authentic TTM success.
Will Bozarth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cheech

Post by Will Bozarth »

thank you for your response! in that case, I'll consider it authentic until someone can prove it a forgery.

{thumb2}