uh oh, miley cyrus pictures yet again

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

uh oh, miley cyrus pictures yet again

Post by sunkissed08 »

more miley cyrus pictures :( this girl just needs to learn to stop taking pictures! i like her but seriously....?

go here and scroll to the bottom left. top one in the column.

http://www.kiss1035.com/cc-common/gallery/
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: uh oh, miley cyrus pictures yet again

Post by miley cyrus fan »

they look fake to me. oh well, but sunkissed, you know i like you but leave her alone please shes not hurt you in any way has she.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

i like her too! do they really look fake? i know some of them aren't. but i like miley and wish she'd stop :(
JANUARY SUCCESSES:: Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Shawn Johnson, Rob Schneider, Nikki Reed.
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

Well to be honest, I already barely know what Miley looks like, but I do think some could have easily been faked by a lookalike as the face isn't always shown fully/properly (or someone could have saw some random girl and thought it was Miley).
And this is a bit off topic, but what I don't get is this whole craze that the internet has started - people, mainly young girls, taking pics of themselves, in as little clothing as possible, camera held at an "arty" angle, pouting like an eejit. Ok, good fun for you and your mates, have a laugh at yourselves when the pics are developed - but to post them online, for anyone - any age!, to view. Why? Anyone can take 99% of the pics people put of themselves on the 'net, and do pretty much anything with the image. :?
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

Lady_Sussudio wrote:Well to be honest, I already barely know what Miley looks like, but I do think some could have easily been faked by a lookalike as the face isn't always shown fully/properly (or someone could have saw some random girl and thought it was Miley).
And this is a bit off topic, but what I don't get is this whole craze that the internet has started - people, mainly young girls, taking pics of themselves, in as little clothing as possible, camera held at an "arty" angle, pouting like an eejit. Ok, good fun for you and your mates, have a laugh at yourselves when the pics are developed - but to post them online, for anyone - any age!, to view. Why? Anyone can take 99% of the pics people put of themselves on the 'net, and do pretty much anything with the image. :?

no i completely agree with you! like if you go on myspace and see 12 year olds looking like they're 18 with their shirts half up. and you do make a point about a miley lookalike.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

these are tottaly real. the girl needs to learn. four year olds look up to her!!!! but mandy's pics are worse.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

SelenaandDemiFan wrote:these are tottaly real. the girl needs to learn. four year olds look up to her!!!! but mandy's pics are worse.
are they really? i've never seen mandys pics. i think it's bad enough mileys hanging around a 22 year old so much.
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

sunkissed08 wrote: no i completely agree with you! like if you go on myspace and see 12 year olds looking like they're 18 with their shirts half up. and you do make a point about a miley lookalike.
*shakes head* Kids today eh? :D
But seriously, wether it's Miley or not, where are the girl's parents? I accept that sometimes you could be the best parent in the world and still your child will run wild, but I honestly think a lot of parents need to try harder now. I'm honestly NOT bashing all parents, but too many parents now have no idea what their kids do online, and it seems if they're not posing in their undies, they're posing with a knife and being a "hard" man/woman.
I was searching for Eeyore pics on photobucket a while ago, and came across pics of a young girl in her bathroom taking pics of herself in her knickers - come on! Have some self respect! And people can be pretty while wearing decent, normal clothes anyway!
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

sunkissed08 wrote:
SelenaandDemiFan wrote:these are tottaly real. the girl needs to learn. four year olds look up to her!!!! but mandy's pics are worse.

are they really? i've never seen mandys pics. i think it's bad enough mileys hanging around a 22 year old so much.

yea.

http://images.showhype.com/uploads/phot ... rd-bra.jpg

one of the BEST ones she has done. the rest all all playboy material. check out

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q ... ages&gbv=2

for more examples. just og to the middle of the page
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

whatever guys just leave her alone thou please.