Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by 5150 »

I have just had a look at a signed promo of Hart Dynasty from an online site and the signatures looks really different compaired to the one she's sent you. I hope she hasn't signed them herself as i sent the same promo to her last week :neutral:
Sevb30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevb30 »

KennethECoker wrote:
Sevb30 wrote:They all 3 hang out and travel together all the time, Natalya and Kidd live together, they are a couple. I have no reason to believe those aren't their real sigs.
Other than the fact that they don't look right when compared to IP examples. There's just that...
I haven't see enough IP examples to judge. The first time I sent to Natalya, I sent two pics, one of her alone and one of her with Tyson and DH, I didn't even ask her to have them sign, but since they were in the photo she had them sign too. (Which I was thrilled.) I'll put my scans up too soon.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Sevb30 wrote:
KennethECoker wrote:
Sevb30 wrote:They all 3 hang out and travel together all the time, Natalya and Kidd live together, they are a couple. I have no reason to believe those aren't their real sigs.
Other than the fact that they don't look right when compared to IP examples. There's just that...
I haven't see enough IP examples to judge. The first time I sent to Natalya, I sent two pics, one of her alone and one of her with Tyson and DH, I didn't even ask her to have them sign, but since they were in the photo she had them sign too. (Which I was thrilled.) I'll put my scans up too soon.
After seeing the recent questionable success on here, I compared it to the one I got (looks nothing like it BTW) and several others that were obtained at in-person events that I've found on the net.

The "T" is way off in the scan on here as is most of the rest of the signature.
Sevb30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevb30 »

How about pointing out some more IP successes of Tyson? Are there any online?
Sevb30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevb30 »

Since when is Ebay reliable? Most of the autos on there are fakes.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Sevb30 wrote:Since when is Ebay reliable? Most of the autos on there are fakes.
I know one wants to think what they have gotten is totally real. It's tough to admit when you get a questionable autograph..

I know. It's happened to me over the years a few times.

Maybe Tyson is just really inconsistent with his signature. I know Jeff Hardy is.

That said, here's a couple signed ones from the auction.wwe.com site..

As you'll note, they're somewhat similar to those in-person successes from reputed dealers on eBay that I previously linked.

http://auction.wwe.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... =124182221

http://auction.wwe.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... r=37460399
Sevb30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevb30 »

I do now see your point overall, even the DH Smith signature is suspect from what I have seen. I just don't get why she'd sign for them, I know Natalya is one of the friendliest persons from the wrestling business based on many stories I've heard. I just don't get why she would sign their sigs on a group pic the first time I sent when I didn't even ask them to sign it. The second time I sent a larger group pic asking if they could ALL sign. From what I gather, the three are together a lot, not just on TV. Tyson and her live together and are a couple. Just seems strange that she'd sign for them. I'd think she would just go ahead and sign her sig and say the other two were too busy.
Travis1251
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Travis1251 »

From what I understand DH Smith is also renting a room or staying with them as well. WWe raw is going too be here on the 24th. If I have a chance too meet them maybe I should ask about it. But that would seem too be rude though.
gkoz316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gkoz316 »

from my collection - in person examples