Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
arun187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by arun187 »

Tatanka was doing an autograph signing here in Toronto. I got a trading card, and magazine signed by him. He was really friendly and spent time talking to everyone.
gkoz316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gkoz316 »

Travis1251 wrote:Today I received my 8x10 back signed by Mickie James. However she kept the card I sent, which is alright. I also received my pic back signed by the Hart Dynasty.

Mickie James
http://img269.imageshack.us/i/mickiejamesw.jpg/

Hart Dynasty
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/hartdynastyu.jpg/
Not to play devils advocate or anything but that Hart Foundation one looks like they were all signed by Natalya. It "looks" that way and if you look at signatures from signings there are some big differences. The dead give aways are the "y" in Tyson (same as Natalya's) and the "T" in Tyson (once again very similar to hers). He doesn't make his T's like that, he does it all in one motion. And check out the last stroke in "Kidd"....it's spot on to the last stroke in her signature. The DH Smith one was done very slowly but the letters were formed differently than he signs.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

My mailbox was good to me today, after a long day at work I came home to find a packed mail box. Most of it was junk mail and a bill or two, but there were also two responses from the batch I sent out 3-weeks ago, and a package from something I ordered on ebay.

I got the 2 Haku & 2 Meng cards I sent to the Toyota address listed in the database and the 2 Jim Cornette cards I sent to the Louisville address listed.

I ordered a 2008 impact and a 2008 Cross the Line hobby box on eBay a week or so back, and boy did I get some nice pulls. From the 2008 iMPACT box I pulled two of the five single autographed cards I was missing in Sting and Dixie Carter inscriped with 'President' on it, and the memorabilia card was a 2color AJ Styles, with the Sting 25/50 gold parallel card. From the Cross the Line box I pulled an Angelina Love inscribed 'Beautiful People' and Karen Angle autographs, the memorabilia card was the dual Sting Baseball bat\T-shirt card, and the parallel card was the Scott Blair art AJ Styles card 49/50.

I'd say for the $60 I spent on those hobby boxes I did pretty well, and I averaged a 6/6 day mail delivery.
BoneXCena912
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BoneXCena912 »

DarbyD53 wrote:Got a cool Mickie James reply today. I sent her the index card and asked her very nicely if she could kiss it so I can frame it with the poster she already signed for me. She did and signed it to me too. :-)

You gave me a idea
Im guna find alot of divas and ask them to sign a card and kiss a card... u think it will work
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

gkoz316 wrote:
Travis1251 wrote:Today I received my 8x10 back signed by Mickie James. However she kept the card I sent, which is alright. I also received my pic back signed by the Hart Dynasty.

Mickie James
http://img269.imageshack.us/i/mickiejamesw.jpg/

Hart Dynasty
http://img9.imageshack.us/i/hartdynastyu.jpg/
Not to play devils advocate or anything but that Hart Foundation one looks like they were all signed by Natalya. It "looks" that way and if you look at signatures from signings there are some big differences. The dead give aways are the "y" in Tyson (same as Natalya's) and the "T" in Tyson (once again very similar to hers). He doesn't make his T's like that, he does it all in one motion. And check out the last stroke in "Kidd"....it's spot on to the last stroke in her signature. The DH Smith one was done very slowly but the letters were formed differently than he signs.
The "T" is off to me, even compared to the one I received TTM and the in-persons that I've come across. He usually uses the cursive style from what I've gathered. That looks like a straight up print "T" on Tyson Kidd.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

One of the Tyson Kidd sigs I received.
Sevb30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sevb30 »

They all 3 hang out and travel together all the time, Natalya and Kidd live together, they are a couple. I have no reason to believe those aren't their real sigs.
JasonCHollis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonCHollis »

I went to the Hall of Fame induction and Fan Fest at the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Museum in Waterloo Iowa, and wrestling card they had with it and got a number of autographs.

Mick Foley, Terry Funk, Rene Goulet, Mad Dog Vachon, Butcher Vachon, Danny Hodge, Baron Von Raschke, Larry the Axe Hennig, Bob Roop, Austin Aries and Tyler Black all signed for me. Most of the guys were great, especially Aries and Black, who were both wrestling on the card as well.

Foley, Aries, Black and Hennig were all charging for autographs ($10 for Foley, $5 for others) but when I asked them to sign a blank index card for me (its what I used for everyone, easier to store) they all threw in a personalized 8x10 for free.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Sevb30 wrote:They all 3 hang out and travel together all the time, Natalya and Kidd live together, they are a couple. I have no reason to believe those aren't their real sigs.
Other than the fact that they don't look right when compared to IP examples. There's just that...
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

sad to hear about superstar billy graham his liver failing again

bob eaton in hospital with fluid around heart i pry they recover everyone prey