Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Travis1251
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Travis1251 »

Wow I too got back Bret Hart today. I sent an 8x10 and he signed it. I made a mistake when sending it, I put American postage on the SASE. But he paid for the Canadian postage.

http://img249.imageshack.us/i/bretthehitmanhart.jpg/
jdawg619
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jdawg619 »

Also got Bret Hart Today on Two 4x6 Pictures. Also got Jesse Neal from his home but i can not give this addy out,So please do not ask also got Shannon Moore Thanks To Jesse
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Today...

I received back...

Danny Hodge, Tyler Reks, So Cal Val and Adam Pearce.
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Sounds like the Hart Dynasty have been busy with fanmail the past few weeks! I just got the Topps '09 cards I sent out about two-weeks ago to them. I guess I didn't prep Tyson's card well enough because it looks like when he put it back in the toploader it smeared so he signed it again and let it dry before putting it back in. I like to put a little time into them when I send out requests so at the bottom of my lor I drew a caricature of the three of them and she wrote a handwritten note thanking me for the letter and asked if I could draw a full-size one of them and send it to her. Looks like I'll be busy this weekend working on that! Only took about two weeks from the day I sent to getting them back. Used the address here in the database.

Also go Demolition Ax on an old Series 2 WWF Card so I'll be sending it out to Smash here in a few weeks to have him sign it too. Address from the database in 2 weeks

Bagwell signed 3 cards for me and like nattie wrote a hand written note thanking me for the drawing. Used the database listed address and received in two weeks.

I see a lot of people are getting back from Bret lately, so I'm hoping mine is on the way.
Coreyh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Coreyh »

Bret was on my list for tomorrows send outs. I am trying to collect all living former IC champs cause that was my favorite title when I was a kid. So far I have Honky Tonk and PP of The Rock. Sent to Don Muroco today and Ricky Steamboat two weeks ago. Not expecting that one back considering his health problems. I hope he gets better soon cause he was one of my favorites and his DVD is awesome!
DeathBoyTheSick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DeathBoyTheSick »

Today's success --

Reggie Parks - SENT 6/21 a sase, lor, q&a card, photo and a custom photo - RECEIVED 7/6 my q&a card and both photos signed. I was very pleased with this success, this is a very interesting guy and a very underrated wrestler. Here's the scans..

Custom Photo - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/apps/photos ... d=89671240

Photo and q&a card - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/apps/photos ... d=89671241

KennethECoker wrote:Today...

I received back...

Danny Hodge, Tyler Reks, So Cal Val and Adam Pearce.
Hey bro, whats the address you used for Hodge if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking for a working one for a while now. Thanks in advanced if you can help. {up}

Also, thanks JW for the kind words about the Joe and Tully custom. I am probably getting Tully to sign it in Charlotte myself. I think it would turn out pretty cool.
"Everybody has the perfect strategy, until I punch them in the face." - Mike Tyson

“Tonight, just like I did in America, I’m gonna dominate you Raven. Your time in FWA will be "Nevermore", you can quote that.. BlTCH!” - CM Punk - FWA

Please check out my site - A WORK IN PROGRESS!! - http://sicksgraphs.webs.com/
arun187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arun187 »

I recieved 2 trading cards back today from Bret Hart. Also I noticed that lots of you guys send mail to Bret, Lance Storm, and other guys in Canada. I live in Canada, and have trouble obtaining US stamps. If anyone here want to trade stamps, let me know. thanks
Billman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billman »

edit
Last edited by Billman on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

Billman wrote:WRESTLING SUCCESS TODAY:

RED BASTIEN
5202 HARBOR TOWN DR
DALLAS, TX
75287-7317

Another great one Bill!!
40 Drop Records
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 40 Drop Records »

Who do you think the other wrestler in the sharpshooter is? I am so not sure...

looks like Marc Mero!
http://www.facebook.com/teccustoms36