The TRUSTED SELLERS/BUYERS Thread

Autographs for sale or exchange.
SelenaGomezDemiFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The TRUSTED SELLERS Thread

Post by SelenaGomezDemiFan »

kateadventurebear460 wrote:SelenaGomezDemiFan
She is a good person to get stuff from, she gave me 3 PP's for my friends and me for FREE. She also sells at resonable price's. So you have to add her to the list.
Aww thank you! :)
kateadventurebear460
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kateadventurebear460 »

EmmaSheree
She is so sweet she gave me 2 PP of Miley Cyrus for FREE. And if you need advice she will answer really FAST and with great advice. She also sells at CHEAP prices you should check it out here http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7&t=280105

You have to add EmmaSheree to the list
Last edited by kateadventurebear460 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be yourself don't be shy just be yourself you will feel more comfortable that way.

Selena Gomez (x4pp) (x4 authentic) David Henry, Jake T Austin, Jennifer Stone (x3), Debby Ryan (x2), Nicole Anderson (x2), David Deluise, Kari Jobe (x2)
Coco Jones, Amy Adams (pp), Denyse Tontz, Peyton List (x3), Stefanie Scott, Laura Marano (pp), Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice (x2), Carrie Underwood,
Tim Allen, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar (x2 pp and 1 authentic) Ben Stiller (pp), Drew Seeley (x2) Blake Micheal (x2), Bill Cosby, Nathen Kress, Jimmy Carter, Barbara and George Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, Cookie Monster, Jordyn Weber, Kirsten Stewart (pp) The band Perry (x2), Cyrina Fiallo.
EmmaSheree
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by EmmaSheree »

kateadventurebear460 wrote:EmmaSheree
She is so sweet she gave me 2 PP of Miley Cyrus for FREE. And if you need advice she will answer really FAST and with great advice. She also sells at CHEAP prices you should check it out here http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 7&t=280105

You have to add EmmaSheree to the list
aww thank you
Kateadventurebear is a good buyer/customer/Friend
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

List updated. Keep posting the names of your reliable sellers so we can keep the scamming levels down!!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

hannahcaiusvolturi wrote:Do any of you know if Brownie is a good person to buy from?
Are they? I hope so. I just bought something from them.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

NoRightClick :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

dancingirl1 wrote:NoRightClick :mrgreen:
What?
jessiemarie1701
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessiemarie1701 »

mjz0109 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:NoRightClick :mrgreen:
What?
He's a user on the forum.
mjz0109
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjz0109 »

Is Brownie is a good person to buy from???? Anyone know?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessiemarie1701 wrote:He's a user on the forum.
LMFAO!!!!!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters