Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

notamereligion wrote:Look unlike you i actually help with addresses and dont have a cock sure of myself attitude and cocky know it all attitude about everyone and negative feedback. I respect people. As for the hogan sigs maybe i pulled dixies name out of a hat because i didnt ask her for help the person i asked was not Dixie Carter it was someone else. And yes theyw ere signed in front of Dixie so thats how i could of used her name so shows how little smart you are all the time when you dont know for sure who i asked. But i do know it Was Not Dixie i asked. So your comments on the post shows you for a fn fool because you didnt know the truth so shut your **** mouth especially when you dont help anyone but yourself. Until you help someone other than your own ego why dont you stop with the cock sure attitude and self enflamed ego of knowing iot all because seriously bro you dont know ****. Especially about me or how i got the hogan cards
Thought everyone would get a kick outta this. It's a PM I got for calling out a member for throwing someone that helped them to obtain a Hulk Hogan signature under the bus.

I made it through the first two sentences before the grammatical gibberish became tiring.

Someone please summarize it for me.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

notamereligion wrote:
roulette wrote:Never said AJ signed them through the mail, and changing your story casts shade on your story. Has nothing to do with me at all, you're the one changing your story when called out on it. My doubts regarding your claim simply came from the simple fact saying that you got them via mail, has nothing at all to do with the signature.
Seriously so your gonna act like a hogan expert on a special request for a korean war veteran who i asked them for? I have the FN note you nut jopb from TNA the person i asked got them for me and no it wasnt Dixie it was someone else from the front office in Nashville i asked to get them for me and if you wanna know her name her names Jill thats all im giving so theres the truth it wasnt Dixie at all. HEr names Jill been friends with her for 3 years so **** off.
So am I reading this correctly? You used someone else's war duty to get the signed cards and then bragged about them as if they were your own on an internet forum? If that's the case, it's rather pathetic.

As for the note, would love to see it. It's put up or shut u p time.
Last edited by CubsFanKEC1982 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TAZ13FTW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TAZ13FTW »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
notamereligion wrote:Look unlike you i actually help with addresses and dont have a cock sure of myself attitude and cocky know it all attitude about everyone and negative feedback. I respect people. As for the hogan sigs maybe i pulled dixies name out of a hat because i didnt ask her for help the person i asked was not Dixie Carter it was someone else. And yes theyw ere signed in front of Dixie so thats how i could of used her name so shows how little smart you are all the time when you dont know for sure who i asked. But i do know it Was Not Dixie i asked. So your comments on the post shows you for a fn fool because you didnt know the truth so shut your **** mouth especially when you dont help anyone but yourself. Until you help someone other than your own ego why dont you stop with the cock sure attitude and self enflamed ego of knowing iot all because seriously bro you dont know ****. Especially about me or how i got the hogan cards
Thought everyone would get a kick outta this. It's a PM I got for calling out a member for throwing someone that helped them to obtain a Hulk Hogan signature under the bus.

I made it through the first two sentences before the grammatical gibberish became tiring.

Actually dude i know the person well who got these through the mail the hogan autographs. And he sent me a picture text of the cards to ask hogan at the BFG fanfest and i showed hogan and he even verified he did sign the cards so shows what you truely know. ANd posting from a private message from someone shows how childish you really are. So grow up and let it go because it was verified through hogan hoimself last night he did sign them by request.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

TAZ13FTW wrote:
CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:

Actually dude i know the person well who got these through the mail the hogan autographs. And he sent me a picture text of the cards to ask hogan at the BFG fanfest and i showed hogan and he even verified he did sign the cards so shows what you truely know. ANd posting from a private message from someone shows how childish you really are. So grow up and let it go because it was verified through hogan hoimself last night he did sign them by request.
Do you have an audio or video recording of Hogan saying so? The story has changed so much that it's lost any believability.

As for the PM, I need it translated and I love exposing the true colors of those that want to play the picked on victims around here. If you don't want it posted in public, don't send it to me in private.
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

DOes any1 haVe a 2012 impact wretling ProGram for sale or trade?
TAZ13FTW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TAZ13FTW »

Actually dude i know the person well who got these through the mail the hogan autographs. And he sent me a picture text of the cards to ask hogan at the BFG fanfest and i showed hogan and he even verified he did sign the cards so shows what you truely know. ANd posting from a private message from someone shows how childish you really are. So grow up and let it go because it was verified through hogan hoimself last night he did sign them by request.[/quote]

Do you have an audio or video recording of Hogan saying so? The story has changed so much that it's lost any believability.

As for the PM, I need it translated and I love exposing the true colors of those that want to play the picked on victims around here. If you don't want it posted in public, don't send it to me in private.[/quote]

Still very childish bro. Let it go ignore iot and as for audio or video no i do not have it either way but i did ask and he remembered signing them and it was a special request for someone who served the country. He also said it wasnt given to him by Dixie. So he did confirm it though indeed in fact he signed those cards so they are authentic. Im not fighting or arguing im just stateing the truth and back it up they are real autographs.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

TAZ13FTW wrote: Still very childish bro. Let it go ignore iot and as for audio or video no i do not have it either way but i did ask and he remembered signing them and it was a special request for someone who served the country. He also said it wasnt given to him by Dixie. So he did confirm it though indeed in fact he signed those cards so they are authentic. Im not fighting or arguing im just stateing the truth and back it up they are real autographs.
That's the thing, though.. We've got no witnesses and no paperwork along with a story that has changed numerous times and a poster that's acting like a five-year old.

As for Hulk Hogan's word... He is the type of person that would rather stand in a tree and tell a lie or half-truth than stand on the ground and tell the truth.
TAZ13FTW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TAZ13FTW »

That's the thing, though.. We've got no witnesses and no paperwork along with a story that has changed numerous times and a poster that's acting like a five-year old.

As for Hulk Hogan's word... He is the type of person that would rather stand in a tree and tell a lie or half-truth than stand on the ground and tell the truth.[/quote]

And i agree with you on Hogan.. But i personally asked him and he remembered the special request sent in for a member of the military i dont think he would lie about that for them. And i have seen the official note from TNA stateing Hogan signed them in front of Dixie Carter and another eye witness. However he didnt receive the request from Dixie herself. All i do know is i asked he backed the claim up for a special request for a military veteran. So he signed them. Again i have seen the note from TNA claiming the same thing of him signing them infront of Dixie and another witness so i know that aint a lie. But the whole blow it up instead of letting it go someone has to be grown up to bad not many are grown up on here. So childish posting of private messages yeah kinda childish if you ask me dont believe the person its easy to piss them off get them hot and be childish. Learn to let it go or just ignore it you know thats easy to but these days people wanna be childish more if it was me id ignore it and let it go i just asked hogan and he gave the same story as my friend did
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

notamereligion wrote:
gentlevader wrote:Yeah I have to agree with Cubs on this one. Bad play to say that you asked Dixie for these and even worse to post that they came through from her. I know you were just trying to prove they were real, but now I feel like she is going to get bombarded.

The cards look amazing though.

You know i could be fooling about who i asked maybe it wasnt dixie i could of said her name to throuw people off of who i really asked. Ever think of that? And i guarantee you the person i asked was not Dixie Carter they were signed in front of her by hoigan but i did not ask her to help me it was someone else. so ha i said i asked her but reality it wasnt her i asked so dont start the know it all bs with me
To your question, no I didn't think of that. I believed what you wrote and in retrospect I think you saying that throw people off is even worse actually.

I think those are 100% real and look amazing, and the note you have to back them up is pretty darn cool. Those things alone should be enough for you to realize they are real you don't have to make up stories to the forum to authenticate your autos.

Now that the story has changed, I feel even several more people are going to get bombarded.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
cody_bryan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cody_bryan »

PM me if you are interested in any of this two cards (Santino Marella or Darren Young)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/dscn2732h.jpg/

I will be looking around and posting new cards as I find them