Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

notamereligion wrote:Got back 3 autographs today 1 from Brian Kendrick and 1 from Dixie Carter they signed some trading cards for me. And heres one i thought i would never ever get and i have a official note from TNA offices confirming they are legit signed by him. I wrote Dixie a letter thanking her for the cards she signed from the past for me. I didnt send them to any home address to get them secratary signed or by wife or daughter i simply made a special request from dixie to see if she would help me out. Today i received Hulk Hogan thanks to Dixie Carter and i do have the note confirming they were signed by Hogan in the presence of Dixie Carter

So, now, every mark on here will be writing Dixie to try to get Hulk through her. She'll appreciate that, I'm certain.
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

Yeah I have to agree with Cubs on this one. Bad play to say that you asked Dixie for these and even worse to post that they came through from her. I know you were just trying to prove they were real, but now I feel like she is going to get bombarded.

The cards look amazing though.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
notamereligion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notamereligion »

gentlevader wrote:Yeah I have to agree with Cubs on this one. Bad play to say that you asked Dixie for these and even worse to post that they came through from her. I know you were just trying to prove they were real, but now I feel like she is going to get bombarded.

The cards look amazing though.

You know i could be fooling about who i asked maybe it wasnt dixie i could of said her name to throuw people off of who i really asked. Ever think of that? And i guarantee you the person i asked was not Dixie Carter they were signed in front of her by hoigan but i did not ask her to help me it was someone else. so ha i said i asked her but reality it wasnt her i asked so dont start the know it all bs with me
Current Sets Working On:
TNA Reflexxions 2012: 13 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008 : 17 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010 : 21 of 99
WWE Restricted 2006 : 13 of 71
TNA Tenacious 2012 : 5 of 99
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

In the words of the MIz........Really..Really....Really?
notamereligion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notamereligion »

Yes Fucktard really.. If your all really that stupid to believe what someone posts on here your all pathetic. Because i did not ask Dixie goes to show you can say anything and you fucktards believe iot your all pathetic
Current Sets Working On:
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Bro, I had my reservations initially regarding your claim, but I can see Dixie approaching Hulk and him signing for her to pass on, but you changing your story saying that you lied to throw people off has me REALLY questioning your claim and the authenticity of those autographs. You have been your own undoing on believability of this claim.

As far as my own collection goes photos are loaded into the mobile uploads folder of this week's additions including additions to the Cross The Line (Kurt Angle 'Write Stuff' & AJ Styles), Impact '09 (Eric Young Base), New Era (AJ Styles (base & Obak) & Kaz), Xtreme (AJ Styles(base & Obak), Kurt Angle, Brooke Tessmacher, RVD, Kaz, & Anderson relic), Signature Impact (AJ Styles, Eric Young, Kurt Angle, Tessmacher,and Anderson), Reflexxions (AJ Styles, Anderson, Young, Tessmacher, and Aries), and Tenacious (Young, RVD, Tessmacher, Gunner, Daniels, Angle, Styles) sets. Also added several Ken Kennedy cards & photographs.
Last edited by roulette on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notamereligion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notamereligion »

roulette wrote:Bro, I had my reservations initially regarding your claim, but I can see Dixie approaching Hulk and him signing for her to pass on, but you changing your story saying that you lied to throw people off has me REALLY questioning your claim and the authenticity of those autographs. You have been your own undoing on believability of this claim.

As far as my own collection goes photos are loaded into the mobile uploads folder of this week's additions including additions to the Cross The Line (Kurt Angle 'Write Stuff' & AJ Styles), Impact '09 (Eric Young Base), New Era (AJ Styles (base & Obak) & Kaz), Xtreme (AJ Styles(base & Obak), Kurt Angle, Brooke Tessmacher, RVD, Kaz, & Anderson relic), Signature Impact (AJ Styles, Eric Young, Kurt Angle, Tessmacher,and Anderson), Reflexxions (AJ Styles, Anderson, Young, Tessmacher, and Aries), and Tenacious (Young, RVD, Tessmacher, Gunner, Daniels, Angle, Styles) sets. Also added several Ken Kennedy cards & photographs.

Dude dont question the authenticity of the hogans when i have a authorised note from tna stateing they were indeed signed by hulk hogan in the presence of dixie carter. And if i have to i will dig it out and scan it to prove my point. You know people can say the same about your claim for AJ since he rarely signs through the mail. So yeah dont start acting like your a authenticvity god becvause truthfully your not
Current Sets Working On:
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Never said AJ signed them through the mail, and changing your story casts shade on your story. Has nothing to do with me at all, you're the one changing your story when called out on it. My doubts regarding your claim simply came from the simple fact saying that you got them via mail, has nothing at all to do with the signature.
notamereligion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by notamereligion »

roulette wrote:Never said AJ signed them through the mail, and changing your story casts shade on your story. Has nothing to do with me at all, you're the one changing your story when called out on it. My doubts regarding your claim simply came from the simple fact saying that you got them via mail, has nothing at all to do with the signature.
Seriously so your gonna act like a hogan expert on a special request for a korean war veteran who i asked them for? I have the FN note you nut jopb from TNA the person i asked got them for me and no it wasnt Dixie it was someone else from the front office in Nashville i asked to get them for me and if you wanna know her name her names Jill thats all im giving so theres the truth it wasnt Dixie at all. HEr names Jill been friends with her for 3 years so fuck off.
Current Sets Working On:
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Has nothing to do with being an expert about Hogan at all, it's a known fact that he's been sending out secretarial signatures via mail since the mid 90's, and I was with the guys on this board that asked the man himself at Lockdown if he signed fanmail request autographs when he said that he didn't have time for all of that. As far as your military service record goes, it has jack sh*t to do with the subject at hand, you all deserve respect for the sacrifices you made and that I'm willing to give you, but some of you guys come on here and do your 'I'm a veteran blah, blah, blah' I'll say it now, when youre using it as justification for how you're always right? That has shit to do with facts. YOU are the asshole that tells one story about who you got the autographs from and then changed the story. If you got them and they're authentic? Good for you, but when you come on here and tell a story then change it when you are called out? Any reason for believing a word you ever have to say goes out the window. This is a network of collectors, not politicians where you can change a story and no one bats an eye at it.