whats the stupidest thing you did as a kid/teen

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
sex_is_not_the_enemy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: whats the stupidest thing you did as a kid/teen

Post by sex_is_not_the_enemy »

Too immoral to say :razz:
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Well, this wasn't embarrasing, but we played dodgeball in PE a few months ago, and we have this really fat teacher that can't run. She was standing on the bench that seperated the teams, and I lobbed the ball at her. She turned around and it hit her in the face!! It was too funny, I got detention, but my parents found it funny, so they let me off :D

When I was 5 I didn't like fish fingers, so I hid one under my mattress, and a month or so later, my parents found it.

Thumper :mrgreen:
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

It's not embarrassing, but I really regret when I was in my early teens (almost a decade ago), and was an avid collector of Pokemon trading cards. I spent ridiculous amounts of money on completing my sets, which I could've been putting to good use today instead. Now, the trading cards are just laying around in storage, and I don't know if anyone will ever buy them from me :?
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

Well...i was kinda....accident-prone when i was a kid! :lol:
celebrityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebrityfan »

When I was about 8/9ish, I remember going to the swimming pool with my class. After we went swimming, we went to get changed and I was racing my friend to our stall and quickly closed the door...not realising that her fingers were there! Oh, she was in so much pain! Nothing happened to me apart from just sheer embarrassment but we (me AND my friend) both laugh about it now! {thumb2}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another time, when I was around 10 it was sports day and I was to compete in the sack race. We all lined up with our sacks on the ground. When the whistle went, I bent down and picked up my sack and because of my new extra grippy flashing trainers, my trainers wouldn't go in! I sat on the floor and forced my way in, jumped up and leapt and leapt and leapt to the end...and I won!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I was soooo happy! :lol:
:D Steph :D

Auto count: 185

Gerard Butler = The Next Bond

Visit my site! http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfanautos

Credit to: hangman