Lauren Bacall success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Bacall success

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

Spectacular success. I got three or four dvds signed by Ms. Bacall back in 2009, my very first TTM success, and it was a thrill that addicted me to the hobby. I have to admit, I got goosebumps seeing your success there...she's having trouble signing her name just four years later. And that worries me. She's an American treasure, and I love her.

I think now more than ever, fan letters will be appreciated by Lauren Bacall. :)

EVS
thestogy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thestogy »

The person that made that comment on her signature is not mentally challenged
But a retarded jerk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You say your honest -- so am i

You owe this person that posted their success - Lauren Bacall - and all the great fanmail.biz people an appolagy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People like you and the one's that say private emails and adddress for stars and dot share are Retarded jerks toooo

Happy autograph hunting to all the great people and thanks for all the postings of success stories that made my collection greater !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
thestogy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thestogy »

rocco.campanaro wrote:
cjhanson wrote:It looks like there is really no point in sending to her anymore. Her signature has become unreadable and looks like scribbling by a 1 year old. It's unfortunate, but I'm pleased that I got several signed photos 10 to 15 years ago.
That is soo offensive. This lady is nearly 90, she is obviously going to have trouble writing. some don't, I recenetly received Joan Fontaine, she's 95 and her sig is clear. The fact that you have received something personally from Lauren Bacall is a reward in itself.
Last edited by thestogy on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
thestogy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thestogy »

thestogy wrote:
rocco.campanaro wrote:
cjhanson wrote:It looks like there is really no point in sending to her anymore. Her signature has become unreadable and looks like scribbling by a 1 year old. It's unfortunate, but I'm pleased that I got several signed photos 10 to 15 years ago.
That is soo offensive. This lady is nearly 90, she is obviously going to have trouble writing. some don't, I recenetly received Joan Fontaine, she's 95 and her sig is clear. The fact that you have received something personally from Lauren Bacall is a reward in itself.
thestogy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thestogy »

cjhanson wrote:Just being honest, folks!

It's a shame that her handwriting is so messy now.
Just being honest Too -your a jerk cjhanson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

Everyone don't fuel the ego of this cj guy, he's just ignorant and I think Lauren doesn't care about her current handwriting, I think she cares about what the magnificent life she's had!
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

thestogy wrote:

It's YOU'RE, not YOUR. How sad.
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Plainly, her signature has changed, probably the result of her age. Thankfully, she still tries to respond to her fans even though she may have trouble signing. Why don't you send us a sample of your handwriting when you reach 90 so that we can compare. The great thing about an online bulletin board is it allows anyone to display their intelligence and sensitivity.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

cjhanson wrote:
thestogy wrote:

It's YOU'RE, not YOUR. How sad.
Man you really are a F..in Ass..ole aren't u cj... You should take your autographs and donate them to charity but pricks like u never do that do you lol You make me sick.... {down}
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

mwmiller wrote:
Plainly, her signature has changed, probably the result of her age. Thankfully, she still tries to respond to her fans even though she may have trouble signing. Why don't you send us a sample of your handwriting when you reach 90 so that we can compare. The great thing about an online bulletin board is it allows anyone to display their intelligence and sensitivity.
You are a I..diot send a sample of handwriting when you are 90 {down} She is kind enough to sign things for fans at her age and people like you have to say crap like this... {down}