Lady Gaga at the M.E.N arena, Manchester?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady Gaga at the M.E.N arena, Manchester?

Post by JessWythe »

Ahh oh well, you never know :D
And heh good luck :P
Successes in June 2012: Angel Coulby (x2), Bonnie Wright (PP)

Last 5 Requests Sent: Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Ferguson, Pixie Lott, Maggie Smith, Guy Henry,

Last 5 Autographs Received: Bonnie Wright (PP), Angel Coulby (x2), Julian Glover (x2), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Ciaran Hinds
Harry Potter Successes: Daniel Radcliffe (Authentic and PP), Bonnie Wright (PP), Scarlett Byrne, Emma Watson, Helen Mccory (x2), Bill Nighy (x2), Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis (x3), Fiona Shaw (x2), Shirley Henderson, Gemma Jones, Toby Jones, Ciaran Hinds, Julian Glover

Most Wanted: Rupert Grint, Josh Hutcherson, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, J.K Rowling, Richard Harris, Robert Pattinson

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jesswythe

My Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/WeasleyTomlinson
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

JessWythe wrote:Ahh oh well, you never know
Yes u do know..she wont repsond. LOL.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessWythe »

dancingirl1 wrote:
JessWythe wrote:Ahh oh well, you never know
Yes u do know..she wont repsond. LOL.
If you say so. LOL.

Last 5 Requests Sent: Imelda Staunton, Rebecca Ferguson, Pixie Lott, Maggie Smith, Guy Henry,

Last 5 Autographs Received: Bonnie Wright (PP), Angel Coulby (x2), Julian Glover (x2), Daniel Radcliffe (PP), Ciaran Hinds
Harry Potter Successes: Daniel Radcliffe (Authentic and PP), Bonnie Wright (PP), Scarlett Byrne, Emma Watson, Helen Mccory (x2), Bill Nighy (x2), Mark Williams, Matthew Lewis (x3), Fiona Shaw (x2), Shirley Henderson, Gemma Jones, Toby Jones, Ciaran Hinds, Julian Glover

Most Wanted: Rupert Grint, Josh Hutcherson, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Helena Bonham Carter, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, J.K Rowling, Richard Harris, Robert Pattinson

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

JessWythe wrote:If you say so. LOL.
TRUST ME, I do ;)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessWythe »

dancingirl1 wrote:
JessWythe wrote:If you say so. LOL.
TRUST ME, I do ;)
Kaay then ;) (a)

leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

i tried her 7 times with no luck then i met her in sydney and got her to sign a cd for me and a photo !! :)
JessWythe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessWythe »

Aww congrats!

I never tried haha, I totally forgot :L

leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

JessWythe wrote:Aww congrats!

I never tried haha, I totally forgot :L
thanks and dont bother trying she stoped signing vv and ttm :/ she acually told me this when i met her so yeah :/what i suggest is when she is preforming at a venue be there like 3 hours b4 the show and backstage where the limo or what ever arrives and you will see her i guarantee that !!!