Scream of the Banshee Cam Gigandet

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Nadine
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Scream of the Banshee Cam Gigandet

Post by Nadine »

Hi missmaile,

please :-)

Do you try the address?
missmaile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaile »

Hi Nadine

Yes I am going to try it, since he is difficult to get its worth a go I think, hopefully they will pass on fanmail :D
Started Collecting December 2009
Autographs Recieved so far - Paul O'Grady,Christine Conradt,Barbara Windsor,Cinthia Burke,Alan Carr, Chris Evans,Maisie Smith,Eleanor Tomlinson,Rita Simons,Will Young,Melinda Messenger,Ian Wright,Kate Walsh,Judge Judy, Officer Byrd,Miranda Hart,Trisha Goddard,Kim Woodburn,James May,Charlie Dimmock, J K ROWLING, Kris Marshall,Noel Edmonds,Elkie Brooks,Derren Brown,June brown,Craig David,Ben Fogle,Tony Blair,Melissa Joan Hart,Ben Barnes,Ken Leung,Zoe Ball,Jorgie Porter,Angela Lansbury,Gemma Arterton,Gil Birmingham,Dave Legeno,Jeremy Sumpter,Jake Woods,Gino D'Acampo,Yunjin Kim,Melanie Walters
Most Waned - Cast of Twilight, Lost, Hollyoaks and Greys Anatomy, NellyFurtado, Sarah Michelle Geller and Catherine Tate and sooooo many more, it would take all day to list them!!
Rachel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rachel »

Does anyone have any more info on this movie? I read on one of Cam's fan sites that this was rumoured for the time being and that there hasn't been any material to suggest he is Officially attached other than the IMDb page...when does it begin filming etc?
reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

I'd love to get him as well!!
Image ImageImageImageImage