Criminal Minds Thomas Gibson Sucess + more! <3

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
hmmhelp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Criminal Minds Thomas Gibson Sucess + more! <3

Post by hmmhelp »

Hi all!
I sent Thomas Gibson a LOR and a SASE on September 5 2011 to
Thomas Gibson
c/o "Criminal Minds"
Quixote Studios - Griffith Park
4585 Electronics Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90039 {up}

Today September 19, 2011 I recieved a autographed picture with his autograph as well as Paget Brewster, Shemar Moore, Thomas Gibson and Joe Mantegna. All from Criminal Minds. <3 it! Thanks Criminal Minds staff. Now I only have to send this pic to 3 more celebs to get it finished! I love Criminal minds!!!!!!!!!!
{??} {??} {??}

Last success, Ashley Greene.

Like my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/HeathersAutographs

Most Wanted- Vin Diesel, Entire Cast of True Blood, Cast of The Walking Dead, cast of Once Upon A Time.

True Blood cast- 45
The Walking Dead- 7
ails
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Criminal Minds Thomas Gibson Sucess + more! <3

Post by ails »

Oh wow! I'd love to write to them. There was a Thomas Gibson success earlier and I wanted to try sending fanmail. Now I'm very decided I want to write to them. :mrgreen: Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the success. Criminal Minds FTW! {up}
Collected (27): Matthew Perry AP, Anthony Michael Hall, Matt LeBlanc AP, Denzel Washington, Julie Andrews PP (given to friend who's a fan), Hugh Laurie PP, Air Supply's Graham Russel (IP), Commodores, Callum Blue, Dan Castellaneta, Mandy Patinkin, Ted Levine Wild Wild West Autograph Card (bought from eBay), Seth MacFarlane PP, Kenneth Branagh, Joe Mantegna, Timothy Dalton (bought from eBay, not sure of authenticity), Daniel Craig, David Morrissey, Carole Ann Ford, Rupert Graves, Christopher Lambert, Simon Templeman, Barry Gibb, Andrew Lincoln, William Russell, James Buckley, Joe Thomas, Jonathan Banks
Sent/Waiting For: Tony Shalhoub, Andrew Scott, Camille Coduri, Sam Hazeldine, Kurtwood Smith, Simon Pegg, David Tennant, Simon Bird, Giancarlo Esposito
IP/TTM Wishlist: Hiroshi Nagano, Hugh Laurie, Hugh Jackman, John Cusack, Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine, Timothy Dalton, Sean Connery, Breaking Bad cast, Jesse Spencer, Robert Sean Leonard, Seth MacFarlane, David Hayter, Leon Lai, Nick Cheung
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi hmmhelp :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Thomas Gibson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
MaryC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MaryC »

Congratz :D
Follow me on twitter @maryjedgaga
Bear85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bear85 »

Fab Success :D Great Show

Most Wanted:
Sport: F1 Drivers, McLaren and RedBull Drivers, Fabregas, Brett Lee, Shane Warne.
Film/T.V: Daniel Craig, James Bond Cast, Robert Pattinson, Michael C.Hall, Kiefer Sutherland, Ryan Reynolds, Neighbours Cast, Eastenders, CSI Cast, Grey's Anatomy, Harry Potter Cast.
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Awesome! {up} I am so jealous. CM is my favorite show! The season 7 premiere was tonight and it was amazing, as usual! Now I am dedicated to getting the rest of the cast's autos.

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
AwesomeChris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AwesomeChris »

Wow, you're lucky! :D I wanna send a poster to them and have everyone from the show sign it, but I don't know if they'd do that for me. :/
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Nice Success :) any idea if these are pre signed ?
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

This success is almost 2 years old.
A lot of the cast used to be better about signing, but now they aren't so much anymore.
I sent a cast photo like this one to Joe Mantegna to the CM address asking to get the cast signatures on it, and I haven't gotten it back yet. It was already signed by Thomas, and now I think I lost that autograph.

Joe Mantegna and AJ Cook sign via agency. You can get Shemar Moore's autograph if you buy something from his website shop. Thomas Gibson used to sign via the CM address. The others I have not seen a success from lately.