Kat Von D PP success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
cormshrub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kat Von D PP success!

Post by cormshrub »

kbyyru wrote:
stone wrote:
itsalwaysariana wrote:That's not a PP, it's real.
That;s what I thought {up}
Are you sure? It really looked like a PP to me when i opened it. Maybe it was that she didn't add her usual XOXO that threw me off.
I've never heard of her sending PP's either. You can def tell, is the signature part of the photo, or separate? If you really wanted to check try scratching at an edge and you'll know.
itsalwaysariana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by itsalwaysariana »

or you can bend it back in the light and if the light bends off it the same way as the ink from the picture it's a PP, or if when you bend it it looks different than the picture then it's real.
Most Wanted: Britney Spears, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Pretty Little Liars cast, and How I Met Your Mother cast.
Available For Trade: Ariana Grande x4, Justin Bieber x2, Nick Jonas, Emma Roberts, Gregg Sulkin and more
kbyyru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kbyyru »

cormshrub wrote:I've never heard of her sending PP's either. You can def tell, is the signature part of the photo, or separate? If you really wanted to check try scratching at an edge and you'll know.
itsalwaysariana wrote:or you can bend it back in the light and if the light bends off it the same way as the ink from the picture it's a PP, or if when you bend it it looks different than the picture then it's real.
thanks for the tips guys, i'll definitely keep them in mind if i have any future trouble deciding whether it's PP or not. i just looked at someone else's success from her who got the same picture i did, the signatures look completely different so mine's real too (like i've been told).
AUTOGRAPHS RECIEVED:
Rob Halford (bought), President Obama (PP), Krist Novoselic, Anthrax (bought VV), Death Angel (IP, VV), Tony Hawk (PP), Harry Potter cast (PP), Richard Trout (IP), Tim Weber (IP) Video Games Live cast (IP), Ozzy Osbourne, Pawn Stars cast, Billy the Exterminator, Charlie Sheen (CM), Samuel L. Jackson (CM), Ronald McDonald (PP), Seth MacFarlane, Wade Burkhart, Kat Von D, Bobby Flay, Flo (Progressive commercials), Steve-O, Robert Englund

LOR'S SENT TO:
Penn & Teller, Tudor Petrut, Dane Cook, Dave Mustaine, Zakk Wylde, Shepard Fairey, Bob Barker, Oprah Winfrey, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Bear Grylls, Miranda Cosgrove, Selena Gomez, Hugh Laurie, Neil Patrick Harris, Tom Araya, Stephen King, Duane "Dog" Chapman, The Talk cast, Alice Cooper, Slash, Marilyn Manson, Tobin Bell, Alexey Pajitnov, Ralph Baer, American Pickers cast, Dr. Phil, Mythbusters cast, Green Day, Charlie Hunnam, Jon St. John, Cliff Bleszinski