Evangeline Lilly VV Success :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Evangeline Lilly VV Success :)

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome success. I sent her too around that time so I hope I am just as lucky. :) Congrats! ;)
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Congrats, great success {up}
Enjoy :D
Favorite successes: Katy Perry, Ian Harding, Jackie Chan, Ashley Benson
Most wanted: Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Shay Mitchell, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis

If you have any information on any valid addresses for my most wanted, please message me :)
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

Congratulations on this success.
I also wrote to the direction of The Hobbit, but not exactly the same as published admin on July 12. I hope to get lucky

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

velvetgold wrote:Aw, congrats!!
I'm hesitant to send to any of the Hobbit cast as the schedules are so spread out. Filming is scheduled until Spring 2012, so you never never know who is filming when!
Jackson has a tight schedule to keep (plus two films back to back is a little less stressful than three back-to-back films). The first half of shooting was solely for Part 1 (at least for the most part), then they took a couple of weeks off to begin editing and redesign sets for Part 2.

I imagine the bulk of the main cast like Ian McKellan and Martin Freeman will be available during principal photography (and inevitable reshoots). It's actors reprising their roles in cameo appearances like Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom and Elijah Wood is uncertain due to varying schedules and such. I do know Luke Evans (he's a great VV signer) wasn't there during the first half of shooting (he was shooting another movie then), but I'm sure he's in NZ right now.

On the other hand, congratulations for getting a VV success from Evangeline. Very cool.
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Nice success
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Amazing success ;)
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ginaa.x »

Can I send a letter to her now? IMDB sais she's filming Part 2 right now... :? The address is the same?
Successes: Alyssa Milano (PP) , Daniel Radcliffe (PP) , Shirley Henderson (authentic,personalised)
Disappointment/RTS/Failure: Kristen Stewart
Most Wanted: Vampire Diaries cast, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast, Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp
adore457
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by adore457 »

Wow :shock: You are so lucky :)
She is so nice to her fans.
She has a wonderful personality.
Congrats :D {up} Amazing Success!!!!!!

My new website
http://www.autographs-izumi.com/

I am making a page for links.
If you want a link to your website on my website, please PM me.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Awesome success. She is such a lovely actress. And so pretty! =D Congrats!!!
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

Thank you, I see you have her VV too, was it this address as well? Would love to see your pic!