Virgil Trucks success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bigautographhound

Virgil Trucks success

Post by Bigautographhound »

On 7/18/11 I sent a card a letter and an sase to former MLB pitcher Virgil Fire Trucks. Yesterday not only did I receive the card that I sent but he also signed one of his own. He also stamped the index card I put in the sase with his his two no hitters and wrote me a personal not on a sheet of paper. I'm glad that i sent to him he is a wonderful and appreciative man, this signature is my favorite so far. I wish I had a scanner but I do not
admin
Site Admin

Re: Virgil Trucks success

Post by admin »

Hi Bigautographhound :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Virgil Trucks
1016 Waterford Trail
Calera, AL 35040
USA

{star} Virgil Trucks on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
pjsttm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pjsttm »

nice success!!! {up} :D
Hey, whats up guys... I made a FAIR AND FREE website for us TTMers. The site is PJsAutosTTM.com

Im not spamming. I would like to take this chance to invite you guys in my website. My website is just simple. Just register and post your success (even your failures) so that you can help others. I am the only admin there so no one will treat you UNFAIR. You can post anything but related to TTM. I only hate spams. OH By the way, DID I SAY IT IS FREE? Yes, You are FREE to look the 5000+ addresses (for now. More will come soon). If the one you are looking for is not in the list, you can request an address and I'm happy to research it for you.

Visit my site and give it a chance. It is not big and successful like this one but hey, if you tell others and many TTMers post, it will become like this... Share your TTM's. Tell to others. The site is REAL and FAIR for all the TTMers out there.

Thanks

PJsAutosTTM.com
Davidium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Davidium »

awesome success!!
Signatures Received In Person: Matt Kemp, Shane Victorino, Adrian Gonzalez, Willie Mays, Aaron Hill, Luis Gonzalez, Fergie Jenkins
Signatures Waiting On TTM: Matt Stairs, Stuart Scott, Hideki Matsui, Joey Gathright, Adam Jones, Chipper Jones, Carlos Santana(MLB), Nyjer Morgan, John Axford
Signatures Received TTM: 13/22 - 59% (Justin Masterson, Fredi Gonzalez, Stan Musial, Mike Leake, Sean Casey, Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Drew Seeley, Dirk Nowitzki, Tim Allen, Will Clark, Bobby Doerr, Neil Walker)
Preprints: Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox Fan Pack), Jay Leno (website email)
Most Wanted: Starlin Castro, Ichiro, Albert Pujols, Adam Sandler, Falling Skies Cast