Zach Braff

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
admin
Site Admin

Zach Braff

Post by admin »

Zach Braff
SECOND STAGE THEATRE
All New People
305 West 43rd Street
New York, New York 10036
USA [us]

Begins June 28 2011 8)

http://www.2st.com/component/option,com ... lay/id,147 <<arrow$
Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Zach Braff

Post by Michele--- »

Admin, this is probably not a good address for him. He wrote the play and is not starring in it or directing it. (A fan would know this) He will probably be there for opening night but otherwise he will probably not be at this venue. Please stop posting vv addresses and wrong addresses- it is making this site go down hill fast.

For fans I would use his agency, it takes a while but he usually replies. {up} He is worth the wait IMO. :D

Edit----my spelling is rubbish!
Last edited by Michele--- on Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?and ? - Michele

My new Website with all my autograph- http://ohthestuffoflegend.wordpress.com/ (If a link is broken please check out my site for the image. I stopped using Photobucket account.)

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Redemption
dani
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dani »

Good point Michele
This just shows that admin doesn't care a bit about autograph collecting.
He just wants the money this site brings him.
I posted a whole thread about this, but OF COURSE it got deleted {down} ... by admin I suppose.
Most VV addresses posted on here are WRONG and members shouldn't wonder if they get nothing back.
This is the 3rd address AT LEAST that I see on here, that is completely wrong.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Michele--- wrote: Please stop posting vv addresses and wrong addresses- it is making this site go down hill fast.
Quesion: Who are you to tell the owner of this site what not to post? :?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dani
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dani »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Michele--- wrote: Please stop posting vv addresses and wrong addresses- it is making this site go down hill fast.
Who are you, probably one who doesn't care writing to non-working addresses :?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dani wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
Who are you, probably one who doesn't care writing to non-working addresses :?
Then YOU dont have to send it, but others may wanna try because you dont know 100% is that address doesnt work or not.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dani
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dani »

Then YOU dont have to send it, but others may wanna try because you dont know 100% is that address doesnt work or not.
No! You're right! I won't send because I won't waste my money.
I already have Zach in my collection, so no need to send again.
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about .. and if you have doubt just make a short visit to my website.........
I could answer everyone on here, who asks for a VV addy BUT I WON'T because I know people on here will spam the addresses and will forward them to every spammer, dealer who asks for it.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

dani wrote: I could answer everyone on here, who asks for a VV addy BUT I WON'T because I know people on here will spam the addresses and will forward them to every spammer, dealer who asks for it.
LOLZ!!!! :D Its okay, I like to find them myself. But thanks {up} And HAHA @ the dealer comment.. :)
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

The people of this forum you must be masochist or something.

I can not understand how you do not mind that I only lie with directions to spend money and get no response.
In contrast, when people worry that seduce you I warn you climb the walls calling attention to those who are asking to report a hoax.
Pulse seems to ask of this forum will continue to decline

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Llewellyne wrote:The people of this forum you must be masochist or something.

I can not understand how you do not mind that I only lie with directions to spend money and get no response.
In contrast, when people worry that seduce you I warn you climb the walls calling attention to those who are asking to report a hoax.
Pulse seems to ask of this forum will continue to decline
ummm what?
#-John-#