Lauren Bacall 8th success with a strange return address

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bl06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lauren Bacall 8th success with a strange return address

Post by bl06 »

I sent on May 17th a letter, a SAE and 3 photos to ms. Bacall at her home address listed on the database.
I received today, after only 10 days, all the photos signed, though one has the silver ink smudged, and on the envelope there was the address of a business management agency!!! Does anybody have any ideas about this?
Thanks ms. Bacall as always!

The odd envelope:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/cimg2836y.jpg/

The 3 photos:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/cimg2837l.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/cimg2839a.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/cimg2839a.jpg/
raymond65
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Bacall 8th success with a strange return address

Post by raymond65 »

It's definately her autograph! This great lady is getting old, therefore her autograph get's smugged..... Nevertheless a nice success!!

ray
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Is it her autograph? It looks like it but there is way too many L's at the end...I think it is hers but she is getting very old so its getting sketchy a bit and maybe she has a company handling and organizing the mail for her now and she just signs the stuff. I have to say 8 times is a might bit greedy... :?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi bl06 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Lauren Bacall on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
vespasian
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vespasian »

i read a couple of months ago,of an in person account with miss bacall,while she was in canada,apparently her hand was shaking quite badly as she signed the photo,this explains the smudged and bad examples coming back in the last couple of years :neutral: nothing wrong wih a business management address,all celebs use them,cant expect them to keep running to the mailbox every day :razz:
bl06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bl06 »

Thanks for all your comments! Ms. Bacall is a great signer, I'm only 17 and she is my favourite actress ever, this is why I sent her so many photos to sign during the past years! She is really a most wonderful woman and I'll never complain the smudged silverpen or anything else!
Having collected her signature from 2009 till now it's great to notice how she changed in these last 2 years..now she's adding more Ls than usual! Anyway I love her very much and will always do! :D
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

I had the same response with four letter "L"s at the end of Bacall. I first started getting her signature on photos way back in 1996 and it certainly has become more shaky in the past 15 years. I must have about 40 signed pics of her by now, and I don't consider that greedy considering I only send every 6 months or so.