Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Aslan's Meadow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie) Success

Post by Aslan's Meadow »

I sent a letter with 3 pictures to be signed by Skandar Keynes January 2011. Recieved his own signed glossy picture 4 months on April 27th 2011 with my pictures unsigned.

Address Used:
Skandar Keynes
Hamilton Hodell
5th Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London, W1W 8SR
UK
No Envelope

Last edited by Aslan's Meadow on Wed May 18, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie) Success

Post by RYAN-J »

Awesome success!! Skandar is very cool for his fans. I have him as well. just need Anna and William to complete my main cast. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Aslan's Meadow :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Skandar Keynes on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

I have written about a month or two. With a little luck is coming my answer :)

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

Good {up}

I wrote to him last year and I ahven't heard anything back
HatT3r
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HatT3r »

Congrats! Great success! {up}
HatT3r
Image Image Image Image
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Congrats! All I need to finish the set is Anna and Ben. {up}

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
lightning91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lightning91 »

hey,

would it be possible for you to provide some tips? i'd very much like to write to skandar for an autograph, but i've never done this before.

what size envelope should i use, both for sending and for the return?
how many irc's do i need?
do i put the agency's address as the return address for the SAE?

thanks!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Just replied to your PM message you sent me. {up} Answered the above questions for you. :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15