Helen Mccrory (Harry Potter) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Helen Mccrory (Harry Potter) Success!

Post by karend2003 »

Sent 1 photo, LOR and SAE to: Helen McCrory, Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd. 8-12 Broadwick Street, 3rd Floor, London W1F 8HW, UK on the 23rd of March 2011 .

Received a reply on the 6th of May, including two photos, personalised and signed!

Photo:

(will upload other phtot and envelope later!)
Autographs Recieved: J.K Rowling, Dame Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Emma Thompson, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Ian McKellen, Jason Isaacs, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane, Domhnall Gleeson, Robert Hardy, Toby Jones, Helen McCroy, Richard Griffiths, Bruno Mars, David Beckham, John Travolta, Westlife, Ant & Dec, Interpol, Feeder, The Coronas, The Blizzards, Keith Duffy, Manchester United players, Keith Barry, Brian Gleeson, Ireland Rugby players.
Most wanted: Helena Bonham Carter.
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Helen McCroy (Harry Potter) Success!

Post by Llewellyne »

Congrats.
Great picture

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Helen Mccrory (Harry Potter) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi karend2003 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Helen Mccrory on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

Congrats!
Wrote to her last year and still haven't received anything. Might need to try again
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jmd2225 »

Congrats! I love the picture you sent. She did a great job with Narcissa in the last film and it looks like she'll be just as great in the final one this summer. I really need to write to her sometime soon... :D
VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Nice success! :)