Drowning Pool Signed CD's

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Drowning Pool Signed CD's

Post by vjw0307 »

Last edited by vjw0307 on Thu May 22, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mkiczula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Drowning Pool Signed CD's

Post by Mkiczula »

That's pretty cool, but Drowning Pool isn't as big as they were when they came out. The original lead singer died of an over dose and the new guy is a Chicago Local. They should've changed their names so they wouldn't hurt the bands rep.
Personal Favorite Success:

IP. Tim Mcilrath (Rise Against), Kevin Smith (Clerks) (pic but no auto), Steve Harvey (Original King of Comedy) Jason Mewes (Jay of Jay and Silent Bob)

TTM: Ethan Suplee (My Name is Earl), Jim Belushi (SNL), Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy), Zach Galifanakis (hangover)
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Mkiczula wrote:That's pretty cool, but Drowning Pool isn't as big as they were when they came out. The original lead singer died of an over dose and the new guy is a Chicago Local. They should've changed their names so they wouldn't hurt the bands rep.
All of this is known information. I've been a fan of music since I could read. The death did hurt the band...but they still actually have a large following.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

One sold, have 2 more available.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Bump, still have 2 more signed copies. Proceeds to toward my local humane society. Will provide receipt if necessary for tax deduction.