Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
rupy017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by rupy017 »

I just sent off to Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix and Maryse. I'll keep everyone posted.
Along with these non wrestling ones...
Jay Cutler
Johnny Knox
Corey Wootton
Tim Allen
Zachary Levi
Kim Kardashian
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

rupy017 wrote:I just sent off to Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix and Maryse. I'll keep everyone posted.
Along with these non wrestling ones...
Jay Cutler
Johnny Knox
Corey Wootton
Tim Allen
Zachary Levi
Kim Kardashian

Good luck with Kelly. I got to meet her during Wrestlemania 23 Weekend. Unfortunatly I had nothing for her to sign (too new for any photos or cards) except those generic autograph sheets they gave away that night.
maxsoul9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by maxsoul9 »

Haase112983 wrote:
fiz wrote:Hi guys
i was wondering if i can get ur input on something.
i just looked at my log book and i realized that i had sent to Bret Hart back in April of 2010 and i have not received anything back.
i did more research and i realized that members of this forum have sent to dates much later and still have received a response.

is the bret hart address still active? one thing i thought might hinder my response was that i didnt have any canadian stamps but i included $ for postage.

now im wondering if that was the case and if there is any point in sending back...
lemme know what you think

thanx in advance
I sent to Bret in May and got it back pretty quick. I did the same thing with the money so maybe yours got lost or misplaced. I know the feeling I've sent to Jack Swagger, Jerry Lawler & others and haven't heard anything while others were getting their items back. I'd wait another month or 2 and maybe try again.

With him it cat take some time. From what I understand he also resides in Hawaii and isnt in Calgary all the time. I sent cards to test the address and they came back within 2 months. I re-sent to the same address with his DVD cover from Wrestling with Shadows and its been about 4 months. Just gotta have patience.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

I guess with this hobby it’s hit or miss too. Some get responses in 2 weeks, others take 2 months some are still pending. Just the luck of the draw I guess. But patience is right, especially if you send to TNA or Bret Hart.

Quick question I see some have Serena back from Straight Edge society fame. Does she work for Shimmer? Is that a good place to send cards, pics etc? I have a few extras from the 2010 set so I figure it’s worth a shot.

I used the Search button and found a Florida address. Would that be the one?
roulette
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roulette »

Haase112983 wrote:I guess with this hobby it’s hit or miss too. Some get responses in 2 weeks, others take 2 months some are still pending. Just the luck of the draw I guess. But patience is right, especially if you send to TNA or Bret Hart.

Quick question I see some have Serena back from Straight Edge society fame. Does she work for Shimmer? Is that a good place to send cards, pics etc? I have a few extras from the 2010 set so I figure it’s worth a shot.

I used the Search button and found a Florida address. Would that be the one?
Hit or miss is an understatement in this hobby. Nothing sucks more than seeing others get a response from someone you sent to and your hopes being raised even slightly only to find an empty mailbox for days on end. TNA used to be out-freakin-standing with how quickly they distributed mail, but as recent demand rises and the more they receive the longer it takes them to go through.

I sent to Serena about a week or two before the address was posted, and no RTS but no return either. I'm sure she got bombarded as soon as the address was posted, and just gave up.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

I hear you there. It’s happened to me plenty of times since I’ve started TTM last year. Thanks for the Serena info. Might hold off on sending to her. I try to only send out cards if I have doubles, triples or quadruples of them that way if I don’t get them back I’m only out 88 cents.

Here’s what I have pending, RTS and successes for 2010.

RTS:
SuperStar Billy Graham - Home Addy
Young Bucks. - PO Box

Pending:
Mean Gene Okerlund, Arn Anderson, Jerry Lawler, Kristel Marshall, Jimmy Hart, Ken Anderson, Tully Blachard, AJ Styles, RVD, Beer Money, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Austin Aries, Matt Morgan, Angelina Love, Wade Barrett, Elijah Burke, Sting, Jack Swagger, Xavier Woods, The Dudebusters, Dixie Carter, Darren Young, Evan Bourne.

Success:

Brian Kendrick, Skip Sheffield, Teddy Long, Michael Tarver, Nikoli Volkoff, Joey Styles, Harley Race, Bob Orton, Lance Hoyt, Natalya, DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, SuperNova, Alex Riley, Sheamus, Bill Mercer, Joe Hennig, General Adnan, Mad Dog Vachon, Dixie Carter, Chief Jay Strongbow, AX, Smash, Terry Taylor, Bret Hart, Molly Holly, Paul London, Mickie James, Jim Ross, Ricky Steamboat, Tito Santana, Million Dollar Man.

I’ll get into some IP’s tomorrow, as I got a bunch of them. But those were TTM, not bad for my 1st year!
fiz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fiz »

Thanx guys!

no kidding with the hitnmiss.
i guess ill wait a little longer and then i guess send it out again. its just my most wanted 'graph .
Last edited by fiz on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

Haase112983 wrote: Pending:
Mean Gene Okerlund, Arn Anderson, Jerry Lawler, Kristel Marshall, Jimmy Hart, Ken Anderson, Tully Blachard, AJ Styles, RVD, Beer Money, Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Austin Aries, Matt Morgan, Angelina Love, Wade Barrett, Elijah Burke, Sting, Jack Swagger, Xavier Woods, The Dudebusters, Dixie Carter, Darren Young, Evan Bourne.
I have bolded the ones I think you still have a chance to get back and put the ones I'm not sure you will ever see in italics.

Those that I really don't know about, I've left as is.

I will say Wade Barrett was a pretty good signer via FCW during NXT and for a while right after it ended, but I haven't seen a TTM success for him in a while.

Kristal used to sign too, but again, it has been a while. So, maybe she moved. Who knows.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

I sent to Kurt Angle over a year ago but never got a reply. He might of stopped signing as i haven't seen a sucsess for along time from him.
Travis1251
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Travis1251 »

I sent too Kurt back in May of last year and haven't heard back. But I'm still hoping.