Liverpool & Chelsea

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
JJ
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJ »

John Terry, Frank Lampard, Arjen Robben.. I will putting them up and all my others, on my soon to be website in the coming week.
MissRenthead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MissRenthead »

I sent a photo to Steven Gerrard and received it back signed, along with the club magazine etc
James

Post by James »

Well Done, missrenthead as Steven is quite hard to get.

That is a good collection JJ, well done.

I have Mourinho and Lampard and Del Horno's autographs.
Traves
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Traves »

London Bombings Charity wrote:Well Done, missrenthead as Steven is quite hard to get.

That is a good collection JJ, well done.

I have Mourinho and Lampard and Del Horno's autographs.
Asiel Del Horno received to You?? Did You send a photo??

I {??} Manchester United.

...United Road, take me home...

...20LE Gunnar Solskjaer...
Tomaldo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tomaldo »

You were saying how it is difficult to obtain Liverpool Players autographs, and you may have read my post on getting replies from the Manchester United Players via their training ground, Carrington.

This is not the 'add new address' forum, but you may want to try this (training complex address) for Liverpool Players

(Player Name)
c/o Liverpool FC Training Ground
Melwood Drive
West Derby
Liverpool
L12 8SV

I have not yet tried it but may do some time in the near future.
James

Post by James »

Traves, I met Asier Del Horno at a Christmas Light Switch on at the tube station next to Stamford Bridge.
scouser#1

Re: Liverpool & Chelsea

Post by scouser#1 »

most chelsea players will sign im not sure about joe cole though i sent one out a few months ago and havent received anything back yet. being a liverpool fan myself liverpool send out pre prints im afraid, i have got crouch through the training ground address and have also been very lucky to get a signed photo from steven gerrard, i didnt even send one to be signed and he sent back a brill pic with a typed letter. benitez also signs if you send him a photo to sign. hope that helps {thumb2}
James

Post by James »

scouser#1 wrote:most chelsea players will sign im not sure about joe cole though i sent one out a few months ago and havent received anything back yet. being a liverpool fan myself liverpool send out pre prints im afraid, i have got crouch through the training ground address and have also been very lucky to get a signed photo from steven gerrard, i didnt even send one to be signed and he sent back a brill pic with a typed letter. benitez also signs if you send him a photo to sign. hope that helps {thumb2}
Chelsea can sometimes to be difficult to get. There are some good signers, such as Mourinho & Lampard, but ones like Shevchenko usually only send PP's, and I never got a response from John Terry.

James {down}
scouser#1

Post by scouser#1 »

Chelsea can sometimes to be difficult to get. There are some good signers, such as Mourinho & Lampard, but ones like Shevchenko usually only send PP's, and I never got a response from John Terry.

James {down}[/quote]

i got a responce from terry i considered him a good signer i thought shevchenko only sent out pp's through his management, but i do agree chelsea are sometimes difficult
James

Post by James »

scouser#1 wrote:Chelsea can sometimes to be difficult to get. There are some good signers, such as Mourinho & Lampard, but ones like Shevchenko usually only send PP's, and I never got a response from John Terry.

James {down}
i got a responce from terry i considered him a good signer i thought shevchenko only sent out pp's through his management, but i do agree chelsea are sometimes difficult[/quote]

I wrote via Stamford Bridge to Sheva & got a PP {down}