Question regarding Celebs with a big heart

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
CasEjonz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question regarding Celebs with a big heart

Post by CasEjonz »

Hello everyone,
I hope some of you can give some advice. I am looking to acquire signed items that I can donate to my local animal shelter. This idea came about when I met these great folks at a horror film convention. They were a cat shelter that was raising money. It seemed odd they would be at such an event. They had several items ranging from books, CDs, even a guitar that were autographed that they were raffling off. This sat in my mind for a bit until my wife and I were watching "Dancing with the Stars" one evening and I though that a signed photo of the cast of dancers would bring in big money, and then it hit me. that this could be a great way to raise money to help these shelters.
What I wanted to know is there is such are so many celebrities, can you tell me which ones might be the most receptive to my cause?? Do you know any that are well known to be animal lovers?
I hope to divide these items up for an effort in summertime and select ites for the horror convention in October 2011.
Thanks for your input.
Regards,
CasEjonz
verlineUi.net
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question regarding Celebs with a big heart

Post by verlineUi.net »

hello.. i am so grateful i have been accepted in this forum :) this is my first post and i am glad to introduce myself.. Harry here from Hawaii hope to have more conversations with you guys..
verlineUi.net
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question regarding Celebs with a big heart

Post by verlineUi.net »

hello.. i am so grateful i have been accepted in this forum :) this is my first post and i am glad to introduce myself.. Harry here from Hawaii hope to have more conversations with you guys..