inviting to my wedding

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!

inviting to my wedding

Post by Guest »

Quick question. on a wedding board i read that some people invited celebrities/ president/ pope to their wedding knowing that they might get a letter back or picture saying congratualtions or somthing similiar to that. what do you think the chances of this happening are? i was thinking of sending them to the president/pope/ queen of england. just to see what happened.
thanks
James

Post by James »

Hi Guest, why don't you sign up to the forums?

I know as a fact that the Pope, Queen of England and the President will not attend your wedding- they will only attend very special occasions.

I know that most celebrities may send you an item to say congratulations, but Royalty and Politicians would be at risk to much, so I do not think that they would come. {down}

James {up}
Nissaea
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nissaea »

Guest, i havent personally tried this.

i find it unlikely that you'll get a response but it's worth a shot.

If you are indeed engaged to be married I congratulate you!

London Bombings Charity, I don't think the guest's question was in regards to the celebrity actually attending their wedding. At least I didn't read that.

However, a wedding IS a very special occasion. But only to you and those that know you and are at least active in your life.

Check out my autograph site!
http://www.freewebs.com/nissaea/

Formely known as Insatia

Autograph Collector since 1998
Official Fanmail.biz member since 22 Apr 2005