Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Crazy_Kiss_Fan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter Vs Twilight! Which Do you Prefer?

Post by Crazy_Kiss_Fan. »

Harry Potter all the way. I read the first Twilight book when it came out and after reading two chapters I took it back to Wal Mart. I couldn't stand the book. Harry Potter is way better. I bought HP7 and finished it in a week and read it again a month later ;) J.K. is just amazing even the movies rock! Whereas with Twilight, I have to say the movies are a little better, but I still don't like it.

Last Success: Tobias Sammet
Last Sent: None
Favorite Autograph Received: Alan Rickman & Adam Croasdell
Favorite IP: Trans-Siberian Orchestra (East Group)
Most Wanted: Hugh Jackman, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Rhys Ifans, Tom Hiddleston, Bill Nighy
balladesque
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by balladesque »

Harry Potter. There is always something surreal and incredible about the books and the movies. Not just the plot and characters but the diminutive details of the world itself. I like Twilight but I don't see it any different from the other Vampire franchise. Vampire love girl. Girl love vampire. Werewolf love girl. Girl don't love werewolf (actually does but love vampire more.) Vampire + Werewolf = Rivals. Winner gets girl. Ah yes, the complexity!
marti7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marti7 »

Harry Potter !!! :D
Graphicmaker1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Graphicmaker1 »

Harry Potter! Twilight sucks.
Current Request(s): None.
Most Wanted: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, Matt Bomer, Tim Dekay.
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

HARRRRYYYYYY POOOTTTTTTEEERRRRRRR FTW by far!!! yuss! :D :D
Credit to Seb for my lovely set!
My Autograph Website: http://www.lavenderfan.webs.com/
Recent Success 2011: HANNAH MURRAY!
Most Wanted: Mitch Hewer, Skins Cast, Jessie Cave, Emilie de Ravin, Kellan Lutz, Claire Danes, Evanna Lynch, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Dan Radcliffe, TAYLOR SWIFT, Leighton Meester, Anna Faris, Kristen Bell, GG cast, HP cast, Twilight cast, Brittany Snow, Amanda Bynes & more!
Favourite Successes: Harry Potter autos, Hannah Murray, Freddie Stroma, Clemence Poesy, Ashley Greene, DAKOTA FANNING, Channing Tatum, Tommy Bastow, Luke Mitchell, Rachel McAdams, Kelly Rutherford, Sara Paxton, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez, Amanda Seyfried, Jude Law, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Bonnie Wright, Charlie Cox, Kelly Clarkson and MORE!
Potter Crazy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Potter Crazy »

Can't beleive how many have replied to this topic, its amazing and I am even more pleased to see Harry Potter is coming out on top!!

I even went to see twilight ecilpse this week too, To give it another go, But guess what i nearly fell asleep half way through, sorry i just don't see the big deal, where is the story?? nothing ever seems to go on, and the fight scene at the end only lasting about 5mins and you didnt get to see much it,
My Harry Potter collection Website
http://emilys-harrypotter-autographs.jimdo.com/

Favourite Autographs: Derren Brown (IP) Alan Rickman! Natalia Tena and All my Harry Potter ones
[color=#FF0000]Most Wanted Jk Rowling,

Dont trade with Miss Remfield
bookworm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookworm »

Definitely Twilight. I can't ignore those sparkling vampires.
Twilight successes: Tinsel Korey, Michael Welch, Christian Serratos, Michael Sheen, Xavier Samuel, Boo Boo Stewart, Noot Seear, Dakota Fanning, Rachelle Lafevre, Chaske Spencer, Justin Chon, Nikki Reed, Graham Greene, Gil Birmingham, Angela Sarafyan, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Andrea Gabriel and Mackenzie Foy

My Favourites so far: Lee Child, Jerry Bruckheimer, John Travolta, Jerry Lewis, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, James Phelan, Jack Nicholson, Betty White, Bryce Courtenay, Dame Edna Everage, Nicole Kidman, Doris Day, Kate Miller-Heidke, Judi Dench, Harrison Ford, Jude Law, Sarah Palin, Jimmy Buffett, Chris Rock, Jackie Chan, Denzel Washington, Clint Eastwood, Paula Deen, Nicolas Cage

Wanted: Twilight cast, any TV show, all of Harry Potter cast
GrangerDanger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GrangerDanger »

Harry Potter, hands down.

I started reading HP in 1999, and I was hooked from the very start. I loved the plot, the characters, the detailed world Rowling created, everything. I was constantly rereading the books, always picking up on new clues to try to piece together theories, and still I was blown away by Deathly Hallows (which I got at midnight, finished in 12 hours, and was sobbing by the end).

I picked up Twilight a couple summers ago after hearing some good things about it online, but was bored throughout most of it, just waiting for something to happen. I thought the second book was a bit better, mostly because there was less Edward, who I was never impressed with. I basically finished the series just to see how it ended, and so I could form an opinion on the series as a whole, but they're not books I'll ever read again. Poorly written, the characters aren't very well developed, and I just couldn't really care about the plot.
My autograph collection - http://grangerdanger.webs.com/
ELDER123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ELDER123 »

HARRYYYYYYYYYY POTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: {up} {up}
Twilight {down} {down} {down} sorry LOL!
RECEIVED HP: Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane, Matthew Lewis, Emma Watson, Daniel radcliffe (PP) ,
Maggie Smith, Bonnie Wright, Shirley Henderson, Richard Griffiths, James And Oliver Phelps, Daniel Radcliffe vv ( Authentic ),
Alan Rickman VV, Elen McCrory, Julie Walters

Favorite success: Nathan Kress; Alan Rickman VV; Norman Reedus VV

Most wanted: Rupert Grint, J.K ROWLING

Last 5 Send: Mirian Margolys, Rupert Grint, Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride
charliestcloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charliestcloud »

I LOVE both of them! I could never choose a side! I'm Switzerland!
*~When you're heart is in you're dreams, no request is to extreme!!~*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograp ... 0176062093
My MOST Wanted: LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!