Favourite Autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

cklamer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Favourite Autographs

Post by cklamer »

I have to say one of my more recent TTM autographs Catherine Zeta-Jones.

I originally mailed to her back in October 2009 and had not seen anything so when I heard that she was in New York on Broadway I immediately mailed her new pictures and within a few weeks I had everything back signed and it is authentic. Her signature is very hard to miss and if you can actually read her autograph then it's not authentic. I really loved her in the Zorro movies.

My timing must have been perfect because not long after that they had the Tony Awards and she won for her role in Little Night Music and after that Bernadette Peters took over the role so I was really lucky.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by margotchanning »

WildChild96 wrote:I know this thread is over three years old, but I don't think anybody would mind if I bumped it up. Anyways, my most prized autograph is a color cast photo of "The Golden Girls," signed and personalized by Bea Arthur, Betty White, and Rue McClanahan. Bea and Rue have since passed away. :cry:
My Golden Girls autographs are my favourites too! I have all four girls, Susan Harris who wrote the show, Harold Gould who played Miles Webber & Alan Blumenfeld who played Mr HaHa. I'm working on getting more but it's hard to find addresses for the more obscure characters! :(

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by capmonte »

margotchanning wrote:
WildChild96 wrote:I know this thread is over three years old, but I don't think anybody would mind if I bumped it up. Anyways, my most prized autograph is a color cast photo of "The Golden Girls," signed and personalized by Bea Arthur, Betty White, and Rue McClanahan. Bea and Rue have since passed away. :cry:
My Golden Girls autographs are my favourites too! I have all four girls, Susan Harris who wrote the show, Harold Gould who played Miles Webber & Alan Blumenfeld who played Mr HaHa. I'm working on getting more but it's hard to find addresses for the more obscure characters! :(
Ever tried writing to Paco, the gay cook from the pilot who vanished by the second episode?
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Theone30 »

My Mickey Mantle autographed baseball!

Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by WildChild96 »

capmonte wrote:
margotchanning wrote:
Ever tried writing to Paco, the gay cook from the pilot who vanished by the second episode?
You mean "Coco." And no, I haven't been able to find him. :(
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
DarbyD53
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by DarbyD53 »

This one now:

margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by margotchanning »

WildChild96 wrote:You mean "Coco." And no, I haven't been able to find him. :(
I've been looking for him too! I'm glad they dropped him though! Sophia cooking provided some of the funniest GG moments!!! :lol:

capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by capmonte »

Coco! That's even worse!
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by margotchanning »

capmonte wrote:Coco! That's even worse!
Yes it is my friend! ;-) {up}