Would Celebs..?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Would Celebs..?

Post by x_tink_x »

I want to write to Mcfly because I think they're great, but my mate also loves them and I was wondering if they would sign something for her if i aksed them?
I suppose I would have to send two requests?
Or could I ask for 2 if i sent pics? what do u think?
xxxlove kay xxx
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

I'd probably put something along the lines of;

"Both my friend and I are huge fans of yours. I have enclosed 2 pictures and was hoping you would be able to sign one for each of us (her name is _______). We would both be really grateful if you could."

Or something like that. Just politely ask put include your friends name too I guess.
RGs_Gal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RGs_Gal »

I have written to a celebrity, Rupert Grint to be exact, and asked for an extra signed photo for my friend. And he sent one for both me and my friend and they were personalized too.
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

O right, great thanks for your help. It would prob make her cry with joy if I could get her it. :)

Thankoo
xxxlove kay xxx
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

I wrote to two actresses in the UK years ago and I just mentioned two of my friends names, saying we loved their work, and I requested an autograph (thought it would sound kinda rude requesting three) but they both sent me three autographs personalised for me and my two friends, really kind of them but I don't expect many people to do that.
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

That was a well nice thing for them to do
xxxlove kay xxx
Leigh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leigh »

When you're sending to places like record companies especially in the UK i think it's best not to include photos as a lot of fanmail doesn't get read and they just have piles of hundreds of signed photos that the artist signs in their spare time which they'd send you in responce to your request. Asking for two politely should be no problem at all, I have done the same one or two times. :)
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

I sent the letter today, i just kept metioning my mate and kept saying we and that, but I wrote pleases send me your autographs, might work :)
xxxlove kay xxx