Call Canada Agency

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Rebafan

Call Canada Agency

Post by Rebafan »

I was wondering if somebody could please call the agency below (it is in Canada) and ask then if Max Morrow is still a client...if yes, please ask them if they pass on fanmail to him and if no, ask if they have any information for somewhere else I can send. Please reply before calling so they don't get multiple calls and then you can edit your reply when you do call. I would call, but I am unable to.

Max Morrow
Noble Caplan Agency
416-920-5385

Thanks!
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Call Canada Agency

Post by emily64cooper »

Yes, he is still a client. The woman I spoke to advised that you write "ATTN: Max Morrow" on the envelope, then send it to their office.
Through the Mail: Catherine Tate, Jayma Mays, Matthew David Lewis, Marion Ross, Millvina Dean, Billie Piper, Sandra Shipley, Aldis Hodge, Camille Coduri.
In Person: Cast of Wicked (Broadway 2008), Cast of Xanadu (Broadway 2009), Cast of Equus (Broadway 2009), Cast of RENT: The Broadway Tour (2009), The Goo Goo Dolls, Naia Kete
Waiting for: Joshua Jackson, Seth Gabel, John Noble, Jasika Nicole.
Writing To: Kevin Corrigan, Blair Brown, Anna Torv, Meghan Markle.
Most Wanted: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, JK Rowling, others here.
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

emily64cooper wrote:Yes, he is still a client. The woman I spoke to advised that you write "ATTN: Max Morrow" on the envelope, then send it to their office.
Okay, thanks so much for calling them and asking...I really appreciate it...

Thanks Again!
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emily64cooper »

Anytime :D
Through the Mail: Catherine Tate, Jayma Mays, Matthew David Lewis, Marion Ross, Millvina Dean, Billie Piper, Sandra Shipley, Aldis Hodge, Camille Coduri.
In Person: Cast of Wicked (Broadway 2008), Cast of Xanadu (Broadway 2009), Cast of Equus (Broadway 2009), Cast of RENT: The Broadway Tour (2009), The Goo Goo Dolls, Naia Kete
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

emily64cooper wrote:Anytime :D
I was wondering if there is anyway that you could call back and ask them what the address is because when I was looking for it I came across two with minor differences and want to make sure I am sending it to the right place...and if there is a specific person I send it too or just the ATTN: Max Morrow is needed. Also, I was wondering if he has his own headshot/photo that he can sign too (I am sending one I printed too) - and what size it is. If you can't it's okay...just need some information confirmed...

Thanks SO much!
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emily64cooper »

Sure! I can't do it right now (my cell service shuts off at eight), but I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning.
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

emily64cooper wrote:Sure! I can't do it right now (my cell service shuts off at eight), but I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning.
Okay, sounds good!
emily64cooper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emily64cooper »

Here's the address:

Noble Caplan Agency
1260 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M4T 1W5
Canada

From what she said, I don't think you have to address it to anyone specifically, as long as you include "ATTN: Max Morrow" on it.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:31 pm.