Carrie Fisher RTS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carrie Fisher RTS

Post by magicdude20 »

I honestly don't feel like looking up the date sent, but I did want everyone to know that I got a VV RTS from Carrie Fisher at Wishful Drinking, I guess that answers the question as to whether or not she'll be signing VV
Most Recently Sent: Larry King,George Foreman
Most Recent Successes: Bret Michaels, RL Stine
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Favorite Personalization: Henry Winkler (Fonzie)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92
MrMike
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carrie Fisher RTS

Post by MrMike »

I sent to that venue about 1 1/2 months ago and gotten nothing in return----sent to stage manager as well, hoping maybe he/she would have some playbills she had signed

That's the problem with a one person play I guess, if that person doesn't sign, then nothing goes out to anyone
gflande1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gflande1 »

ive read somewhere that she is pretty stingy with her autograph, unless she is getting paid for it at a convention
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicdude20 »

gflande1 wrote:ive read somewhere that she is pretty stingy with her autograph, unless she is getting paid for it at a convention
I know people have had some success once in a while when using the address in database (which I'll be sending to), however I thought it would be faster to send VV. I do know she is stingy with autos for Star Wars stuff, I thought by sending her a Blues Brothers dvd sleeves I'd have a better shot
Most Recent In Person: Bret Michaels, Tommy Smothers Signed Give Peace A Chance Vinyl
Favorite Autographs: Chesley Sully Sullenberger AKA Pilot who landed plane on the Hudson, Kari Byron (Hot pic)
Most Authentic Successes in a day: 3, Most sends in a day: 7, RTS to date: 4 Sec's: 2, PP/AP: 18 Authentic: 92
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

I sent something to her also at the Wishful Drinking address. Nothing back yet.
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

magicdude20 wrote:
gflande1 wrote:ive read somewhere that she is pretty stingy with her autograph, unless she is getting paid for it at a convention
I know people have had some success once in a while when using the address in database (which I'll be sending to), however I thought it would be faster to send VV. I do know she is stingy with autos for Star Wars stuff, I thought by sending her a Blues Brothers dvd sleeves I'd have a better shot
Careful! She has been known to have her mom sign her photos for her from the address in the database. I know someone who called her out on it and she felt guilty and signed another authentic photo for them. You could clearly see the difference from the believed "authentic" successes everyone has gotten from that address, which her mom was signing for and the real authentic one.

I think this says a lot about her, not only the fact that someone else is signing her fanmail, but that she is a washed up has been that is really only known for her one role and she isn't signing via venue. IMHO, she is something that rhymes with "itch".
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

I sent a request too but didnt expect anything. She makes her money off of autograph sales at conventions and hasnt done anything to speak of in years.
magicdude20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicdude20 »

hockeyfan1994 wrote:Careful! She has been known to have her mom sign her.................. she is a washed up has been that is really only known for her one role ..............
I'm ok with having Debbie Reynolds sign something for me instead of Carrie, works for me, and while she was best known for Star Wars, she was also great in Blues Brothers and Jay and Silent Bob, but I do agree that given her career she should be signing more. On the other hand she has had some person problems and If not signing helps her keep her sanity, good for her
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

Hmm...I got one!
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

Ethan - Just curious - Why do u always take your pictures with your face in them ... Is there a reason or just your preference :? ?