?Chicago Cast Signed Playbill Success Ashlee Simpson-Wentz

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LilSarah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ?Chicago Cast Signed Playbill Success Ashlee Simpson-Wentz

Post by LilSarah »

Great success, well done!

How long is the address valid, please?
Do I also have the chance to receive a playbill if I send a SAE and one Dollar? As it's hard for me to get American stamps...
Favourite autographs: Kate Winslet, Jodie foster, Britney Spears, Leighton Meester, Kevin Costner, Jude Law, Lil Wayne, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Amanda Seyfried, Diane Kruger, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, Cate Blanchett, Milla Jovovich
Most wanted: Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira, Rihanna, Blake Lively Taylor Momsen Ed Westwick <3 Chace Crawford Penn Badgley Jessica Zohr, Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, Chris Brown, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angelina Jolie, Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart, Sarah Jessica Parker, Anne Hathaway, Freida Pinto...
drpeppersthe1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drpeppersthe1 »

khackdrums wrote:
drpeppersthe1 wrote:AHHHG!

I feel sooooo stupid now! (And Jealous!)

I really wanted Ashlee's autograph, so I just sent to her! I was going to send one to her, and then one for the cast signed playbill, but someone on here told me that I should just send to her if I just wanted her autograph. :p

I was hoping that you could post the exact address you sent to, so that I could send one out for the Playbill. I never know if you are susposed to put Stage Manager, or not. :)

ANYWAY! Congrats on your success! Ashlees a great one to have! I can only hope that mine comes in! :)
As a rule of thumb, if you are unsure that you will get a response from a certain celebrity via Broadway, always write to the stage manager and request a Playbill. They have hundreds signed and practically everyone that writes will get one. Sure, you will get a Playbill signed by loads of unknown actors that you don't necessarily want, but it's better than nothing.{up}

Khackdrums :D
Well I didn't know that, because I have never sent to a play before. Which is why I had put the post up in the Add/Request a Via Venue Address, viewtopic.php?f=124&t=157705 , becuase I was unsure.

But now I know and hopefuly I can send that out and get it! :)
drpeppersthe1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by drpeppersthe1 »

LilSarah wrote:Great success, well done!

How long is the address valid, please?
Do I also have the chance to receive a playbill if I send a SAE and one Dollar? As it's hard for me to get American stamps...
I'm not sure if you mean How long it is valid for Ashlee, but Ashlee is going to be in the play untill February 7th.
http://www.chicagothemusical.com/pressr ... adway.html
emmetlovesgaga
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmetlovesgaga »

its funny cuz playbills cost lik 10 buks on playbillstore.com
Casey08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casey08 »

Do you think if I asked really sweetly if he could get Ashlee to write me a note on my index card? I already have Ashless autograph. But I love her and would love a message from her.
Baby I was born this way (:

Recent Success: Jennette Mccurdy and Julie Andrews Kendal schemdit.

RTS Miranda cosgrove and Mychemical romance.

Recently sent-Christina Perri vv,Kesha,VV.Daniel Radcliffe VV Lady GagaVV and Ashley Tisdale VV. Ashley Benson and Russell Brand. Cherrie Curry,Laura prepon,Anne Hathaway VV,Robert Pattinson VV and Miranda Cosgrove.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT IN AUGEST AT THE OHIO STATE FAIR!!

"Just a holy fool but baby it's so cruel I'm in love with Judas baby"
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

I am guessing you wrote to the stage manager?

Thanks!
twilighter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilighter »

I am guessing you wrote to the stage manager?

Thanks!
Michele---
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Michele--- »

Casey08 wrote:Do you think if I asked really sweetly if he could get Ashlee to write me a note on my index card? I already have Ashless autograph. But I love her and would love a message from her.
Please if you just want an autograph or note write to Ashlee and not the Stage Manager. I am positive that the Stage Manager is very busy. You will have better luck writing a request to the individual performer.

@Twilighter- Yes I sent the request to the Stage Manager.

--Michele
?and ? - Michele

My new Website with all my autograph- http://ohthestuffoflegend.wordpress.com/ (If a link is broken please check out my site for the image. I stopped using Photobucket account.)

Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Redemption